Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Spawn] A Hanging Body

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
It's the beheaded corpse of an armoured man, hanging by his armpits against the tower of Storm's Landings inn. Blood dribbles down the stone, staining the glass a deep red. The gruesome sight is all too clear for any passersby or regular patrons of the tavern, and perhaps those familiar with the carcass' past owner will note it to belong to one Asmarious Ashmare.

Written by Elt

(Any more information can be asked from Cymic_ because it is 4 am)

Elt FrostGuardian ArkianDragon and Lannis idk if you care

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
a poster would be nailed to the message board.

"Last night Asmarious challenged myself to an honor duel, to the death. I killed him. I have his head. .. But to the sick fuckling who took it upon himself to string it from the tower? .. Wherever you are, in this small world.. Come to Halbed and join me for some dinner."

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Orvar would have torn off the poster, taken down the body and buried it outside the city.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
>beheads someone in a "honor" duel
>just leaves their body in a random spot for someone else to pick up, and do this with

I feel like the explanation maybe wasn't as thought-out as it should have been, from the IC perspective

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Nah you crazy. The streets outside are.
Well the corpse would've been dragged, bleeding profusely, from the streets and up to the inn. Some might dry and remain 'till the rain washes it off.

>beheads someone in a "honor" duel
>just leaves their body in a random spot for someone else to pick up, and do this with

I feel like the explanation maybe wasn't as thought-out as it should have been, from the IC perspective
"I killed him. I have his head. .."
Cymic took the head, doubt he cared much for the rest.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Gosh, so this means if I have to crucify some dirty bandits, people will be taking them down left and right!
:mad::mad: