Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Spawn] A Hanging Body

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
It was 6 am, I was tired as shit, the last thing you'd catch me doin is dragging him off and burying him

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
If only there was some kind of central governing authority to stop such barbaric displays. Or the general lawlessness of storms landing, and most of the rest of the continent.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If only there was some kind of central governing authority to stop such barbaric displays. Or the general lawlessness of storms landing, and most of the rest of the continent.
The anarchy is appealing. A body on display is one of the more interesting things I've seen at that city lately

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Yo. I'm late to the grouping. I've removed a post via a report and will let the specific player know why.
Keep the comments IC and not just to spite the player OOCly.
Baron Crawford, the notorious NPC Baron, makes sure the streets are clean after a few days (if no one's doing a murder mystery event, of course). Blood would indeed be removed.

That's all from me for now,
Thanks.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Yo. I'm late to the grouping. I've removed a post via a report and will let the specific player know why.
Keep the comments IC and not just to spite the player OOCly.
Baron Crawford, the notorious NPC Baron, makes sure the streets are clean after a few days (if no one's doing a murder mystery event, of course). Blood would indeed be removed.

That's all from me for now,
Thanks.
i feared it was my sage advice for a moment and rushed to check

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
Hive seen so many puns here. We should bee more tolerant.
"According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible."