Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Spoilers] Life is Strange Dicussion

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
So? What do you think about the story thus far? The dramabomb from the last EP? How much of a scrub Mr. Jefferson is? Say it all here!

I'm going to take it back to start, my favorite moment of the game so far;

I really enjoyed the scene when Max exits the class for the first time after being grilled by Victoria and she puts on her headphones and then music comes on, it felt like I was actually there, the sound was wonderful. For me, the music there is what got my interest in the game going, I drop more games then I actually finish.

What about you? What was your favorite moment?

@Princess Wizard Laura @BrianAT16

Spark

Broken
I haven't read your post, because I haven't played the last episode, I don't know why to be honest because this game is SOOOOOO good.

Also, the music is awesome too. My favourite songs are:
Piano Fire - Sparklehorse
Obstacles - Syd Matters

I don't have a favourite moment, it's all awesome!

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I haven't read your post, because I haven't played the last episode, I don't know why to be honest because this game is SOOOOOO good.
I didn't put any real spoilers in there, but its probably best you didn't!

Maybe we should use spoilers here, just incase XD

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Ahhhhhhh god, I just found my new favorite thread- :D

I love this game so much! Mainly because I love each and every one of the characters as they all are so amazingly written and after going through the game you really start to feel like these people are real and to see all the stuff they have to go through.. ;_;

*Spoilers beyond this point!*
If you couldn't guess my favorite character is Kate- For a multitude of reasons because she is just such a sweet and innocent girl and to have to see all the stuff she had to go through it breaks my heart. Especially the end of Ep 2. BUT I MANAGED TO SAVE HER ON THE FIRST TRY. I literally was holding my breath the entire time Max was trying to stop her from jumping.

My very close second favorite character is Victoria- Even though she is a royal b**** I can't help but feel bad for her and every choice that arises when I can get back at her, I always do the right thing. But as the episodes have progressed you can tell she isn't that bad a person.. just insecure..

*Don't read beyond this point if you haven't played the latest episode! Ep 4.*
My favorite sad moment is at the beginning of Episode 4 where you have to make the first big choice of the episode. I may have cried during this scene.. Very emotional..

But the ending of the episode was a huge shock for me, I literally gasped three times but I kinda had a suspicion about Mr. Jeffereson. (Mainly because I "accidentally" watched a YouTube fan theory about it that made a lot of sense...)

*TAKES A DEEP BREATH AS HE FINISHES FANGIRLING* But yeah, I have currently 55 hours logged into the game. Playing it over and over again and looking for every single detail. I am a liiiittle obsessed. c:

*Tags other people he knows plays the game.*
@Jstar

Last edited:

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
okay im going to say this right now, this isnt so much a spoilor since i wont say why, BUT I HATE MR JEFFERSON WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
BIG MASSIVE SPOILERS DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!

Ep. 1 I liked a lot. It was intresting to find out Max's life as well as what her life was in school. She was just that kid that took photo's, thought Victora was a total snob rich girl, and admired Mr. Jefferson. I get the feeling that she wanted to impress him but didn't feel she'd be enough for his standreds. Kinda that distant fan that's always too shy to walk up to her idol.

Ep 2 got really strange. She met her long lost friend, Chole. Chole was looking for Rachel Amber, who went missing for a month ago. Her life turned to crap when her dad died and her step-dad was in the picture. I find it somewhat typical that this happened.

Ep 3. . .was also strange. Contining the search for Rachel, I don't really remember much of Ep. 3.

Ep 4. . . oh god. After finding all the clues, they discover the Dark Room. At first I thought it was a radiography room, but it turned out to be a photo room. This is was so distrubing I can't even describe it. Then they find Rachel's body, which is equally sick. Then Mr.Jefferson comes and drugs Max, and she can't rewind time. Chole pulls out her gun, startled, but Mr. Jefferson shoots her, point blank, and kills her. This is one of my most heart-wrenching moments. Knowing that you could've saved your friend but you didn't have the power to.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Ahhhhhhh god, I just found my new favorite thread- :D

I love this game so much! Mainly because I love each and every one of the characters as they all are so amazingly written and after going through the game you really start to feel like these people are real and to see all the stuff they have to go through.. ;_;

*Spoilers beyond this point!*
If you couldn't guess my favorite character is Kate- For a multitude of reasons because she is just such a sweet and innocent girl and to have to see all the stuff she had to go through it breaks my heart. Especially the end of Ep 2. BUT I MANAGED TO SAVE HER ON THE FIRST TRY. I literally was holding my breath the entire time Max was trying to stop her from jumping.

My very close second favorite character is Victoria- Even though she is a royal b**** I can't help but feel bad for her and every choice that arises when I can get back at her, I always do the right thing. But as the episodes have progressed you can tell she isn't that bad a person.. just insecure..

*Don't read beyond this point if you haven't played the latest episode! Ep 4.*
My favorite sad moment is at the beginning of Episode 4 where you have to make the first big choice of the episode. I may have cried during this scene.. Very emotional..

But the ending of the episode was a huge shock for me, I literally gasped three times but I kinda had a suspicion about Mr. Jeffereson. (Mainly because I "accidentally" watched a YouTube fan theory about it that made a lot of sense...)

*TAKES A DEEP BREATH AS HE FINISHES FANGIRLING* But yeah, I have currently 55 hours logged into the game. Playing it over and over again and looking for every single detail. I am a liiiittle obsessed. c:

*Tags other people he knows plays the game.*
@Jstar
That scene with Kate killed me, because I usually rush through games to get through the main story, so I never talked much with any of the characters, which is a massive mistake. But I never talked much to Kate so when I got to that scene I said the exact oppsite of what was needed and she.. jumped :C It breaks my heart to this day.

BIG MASSIVE SPOILERS DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!

Ep. 1 I liked a lot. It was intresting to find out Max's life as well as what her life was in school. She was just that kid that took photo's, thought Victora was a total snob rich girl, and admired Mr. Jefferson. I get the feeling that she wanted to impress him but didn't feel she'd be enough for his standreds. Kinda that distant fan that's always too shy to walk up to her idol.

Ep 2 got really strange. She met her long lost friend, Chole. Chole was looking for Rachel Amber, who went missing for a month ago. Her life turned to crap when her dad died and her step-dad was in the picture. I find it somewhat typical that this happened.

Ep 3. . .was also strange. Contining the search for Rachel, I don't really remember much of Ep. 3.

Ep 4. . . oh god. After finding all the clues, they discover the Dark Room. At first I thought it was a radiography room, but it turned out to be a photo room. This is was so distrubing I can't even describe it. Then they find Rachel's body, which is equally sick. Then Mr.Jefferson comes and drugs Max, and she can't rewind time. Chole pulls out her gun, startled, but Mr. Jefferson shoots her, point blank, and kills her. This is one of my most heart-wrenching moments. Knowing that you could've saved your friend but you didn't have the power to.
Mr Jefferson man.. I have the feeling Nathan is heavily over-abused by the fans and characters now, I feel like Mr Jefferson was just twisting him to his own usem truthfully, look at the darkroom! That had to be funded by Nathan's family, not by a man on a teachers salary.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
( SPOILERS OF COURSE)

Whats your opinion on Chloe? I was never really a fan of her, her end made me sad and all, but I never really deveploted much of a connection for her, a lot of times I wasn't exactly agreeing with her ideas. Now, I'm not stating she is a bad character, she is a wonderful character with her moments, but shes not my favorite.

I see alot of the fandom ships her with Max, and to be fair I'm not a fan of that ship. I see why they connect it due to the kiss in that EP back when- But I always kinda preferred Warren, I thought he was interesting, poor dude is so far in the friend zone!

Whats your thoughts?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I agree with you about Chloe, she is an amazing character but I just can't seam to really like her. I remember seeing somewhere on another discussion something like "If your friend gets mad at you for NOT SHOOTING a guy then you really need better friends..."

Warren is alright I suppose, though many people seem to portray him as a stalker as in the second EP you can see him waiting outside through Max's window but I think he is just a normal guy with a crush. :p
Though I don't see anyone as really ship worthy of Max really..

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I agree with you about Chloe, she is an amazing character but I just can't seam to really like her. I remember seeing somewhere on another discussion something like "If your friend gets mad at you for NOT SHOOTING a guy then you really need better friends..."

Warren is alright I suppose, though many people seem to portray him as a stalker as in the second EP you can see him waiting outside through Max's window but I think he is just a normal guy with a crush. :p
Though I don't see anyone as really ship worthy of Max really..
Stalker? I've never heard such or seem him waiting, to be fair, Max does give him a cold shoulder sometimes (To be fair, alot happens) So I can see why he would want to talk to her after she left.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Stalker? I've never heard such or seem him waiting, to be fair, Max does give him a cold shoulder sometimes (To be fair, alot happens) So I can see why he would want to talk to her after she left.
Eh, I don't really see it either tbh but here is the screenshot about him "Watching Max" and a steam discussion surrounding that stalker/creep deal if you wanna give it a read. I don't believe it really and some of it is a biiiit of a stretch but its there. :p

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Eh, I don't really see it either tbh but here is the screenshot about him "Watching Max" and a steam discussion surrounding that stalker/creep deal if you wanna give it a read. I don't believe it really and some of it is a biiiit of a stretch but its there. :p
The screenshot doesn't prove much to me, perhaps I am just blind!

but if the theory is true, I hope the creators do something with it.