Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spykill4's Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

spykill4

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. spykill4
2. 16
3. Male
4. Canada

5. Yes I have read it and I will try not to break any.

6. I've always wanted to play on a good RPG server, but sadly there are none(hopefully this is it!). There was Tales of Mel-lenxia, but that costs money to play and I'm not willing to give money to servers(sorry!). I don't have a lot of role-play experience, but I'd really like to get it!

7. I'm a kid who wants to play on a good Minecraft server. I'm very curious, great at redstone and love to have an adventure! I'm here to try to enjoy the RPG experience, where people work together to make the server fun. I like building, fighting, parkour, everything really! There just needs to be the environment(and not floating blocks to jump on). IRL, I enjoy coding stuff(simple stuff, and using tutorials :p), but have coded my own stuff. I'm good at math (Like a NERD XD) and video games(obviously...). I also, play on the guitar! And I also love Scifi TV shows!

8. That's a picture of a castle I was going to build. That is the very beginning, I was just doing the outline.

9. I've never been banned from a server(except my friends private server when I start trolling, but I don't troll anywhere else)

10. Yes, and I think that there's no point to go on this server if all you're gonna do is cheat

11. REDDIT WOOT!!!

12. Now I have :p

Attachments

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
"and I'm not willing to give money to servers(sorry!)"

do not be sorry if its bc you cannot afford it, but pls do not be high minded or cocky or rude about this, you are receiving something for FREE to entertain you, and servers, especially large ones like ours, cost a LOT of money! many members CHOOSE to donate, even small amounts to help with expenses and maintenance.

just sayin.