Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Squid’s Home Style Bake Products

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Introducing Squid's Home Style Bake Products, the best and highest quality baked goods and baking ingredients available in Altera. Profits go to funding sick and twisted medical experiments. Remember, made with 4.203 oz. of love, more than the leading brand!
Current stock of home style bake products
Item--------Quantity----Price​
Cookies*----256----------2.00
Cakes****---108------75.00
Bread*------121----------5.00
Cactus*-----146----------2.00
Cocoa*------351----------2.50
Sugar*------706----------4.00
Wheat*-----245----------1.75
Pumpkin**-017----------8.00
Seeds***----095----------3.00
All transactions will be carried out at Port Silver spawn, unless under request, a different location is 100% necessary.​
*----Not treated with Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin
**---Only available through spawn
***--Pumpkin seeds​
****-Reserved​
Remember, buying from Squid's Home Style helps your local business and enables growth of economy for small corporations, like Monsanto.​
Disclaimer: On account of the USDA faked tests, no difference has been show between Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin treated food and non Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin treated food.
Disclaimer: The USDA is a corrupt agency and is not creditable in any respect.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
My lord man, this thread is awesome beyond the talk about what you're actually selling. I'm not ordering anything yet, but prepare for an order of about 100 units of cake. Yeah, sort of replanning and reviving the Forgemaster's Fair in Aeroch Nor. I'll probably buy twenty at a time unil I feel I have enough, so I hope to see you ingame :3

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
contact me in game wakerman4, and Goldengem25, I'll start your order but it will take a bit of time.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
My lord man, this thread is awesome beyond the talk about what you're actually selling. I'm not ordering anything yet, but prepare for an order of about 100 units of cake. Yeah, sort of replanning and reviving the Forgemaster's Fair in Aeroch Nor. I'll probably buy twenty at a time unil I feel I have enough, so I hope to see you ingame :3
108 units of cake are ready and reserved.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Since the universe began, the dish known as "cake" has lied, lied and lied. Without any warning, they will lie so much they'll start world war 3, and thrive in the environment that can now not withhold human life (which cakes thrive in, as they are immortal and invincible).