Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

squidlypuff's application [Declined - Cukie1]

squidlypuff

Villager
1. my minecraft username is squidlypuff
2. im 17 years old
3. I'm from holland
4. i have read all the lores guides laws and tomes
5. power gaming is a style of gaming that maximises the progress towards a specific goal
to the exclusion of other considerations such as storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie

meta gaming In role-playing games, a player is metagaming when they use knowledge that is not available to their character in order to change the way they play their character (usually to give them an advantage within the game), such as knowledge of the mathematical nature of character statistics, or the statistics of a creature that the player is familiar with but the character has never encountered

6. there ofcourse is no allowance of x-ray mod/texturepacks
7. 223Hero7 is a mentor
8. i like calm medial type music I'm a energetic gamer who loves to roleplay on servers i like league of legends and mount and blade warband
9. im a quite good builder sadly i don't have any current works that i could show you I'm quite good at pvp and red stone
10. i found this server by searching for a roleplay server

my character would be named daisy
she would be 16
she would be an elf/human
she would have red hair with a flower in her hair blue eyes and tight fitted green clothing so she can move around realy fast if needed

life was about to be changed.
Because on that day daisy was born a noble daughter of the great elf leader.
as she grew up she became adapt at using a bow to its fullest potential. she could shoot a rabbit for over 100 miles away. she set up her own camp after she left the protection of her parents.
one day when she came back her parents where gone. everywhere was blood, she followed the trail of blood to the basement. There she found her parents dead. and so she set forth on her path of revenge to kill the murderers of her parents. one day while riding her horse trough the forest she got ambushed. as quickly as the bandit came out of their shelter they where dead. every shot was quick and didn't miss. daisy was confused at what happened but she knew she had actually killed a man.
she found this new emotion and used it wrong. she liked the feeling for killing. she set out further into the woods to find any of the bandit his friend but found no one. the other day when she came into town she went to the bar. there she ordered some wine, when she noticed in the back of the bar a strange man was looking at her. she quickly drank her wine and left the bar. when she left the bar she heard the door again. she got on her horse and rode of into the darkness. but the person followed her,
she quickly hid herself from the person. as the person rode by she grabbed him of his horse and put her dagger to his neck. " why are you following me !" the stranger than replied whit " i know you, i knew your dad". he than proceeded with " i saw him about an hour before he got killed, he told me to go search for you and give you his amulet". this amulet wield the power of your dad whit this amulet you will be able to find your dads murderer and give him his deserved punishment. she let the man go he gave her the amulet and saddled his horse again. right before he left her alone in the forest he told her" look for your dad's murderer and give him his deserved punishment i know u can and i know you will". as he rode off daisy was there looking quite confused at what had just happened. as she got on her horse to go back to town she heard a loud scream. the scream of the man who just gave her the amulet of her dad. in the distance she saw a man kneeling down at the man who gave the amulet. she got her bow of her back pulled back her arrow and shot it straight into the air. the arrow came flying towards the man whit full speed.

Find out next time did she kill him ???

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to deny this application for the following:

-Powergaming definition is missing.
-Metagaming definition in your own words, not copied from Wikipedia, please.
-Please pick between Human or Elf, you cannot be a Half-Elf
-Please fix the test
-There's many cliches
-No advanced skills. All skills must be novice level.
-Remove the gore from the test
-Dead parents cliche/Revenge
-No magic or magical items
-Many grammar and syntax errors​