Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Citizen

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
Not out yet but will be coming out pretty soon!
Basically this game is going to be PC only so it can truly max out its graphics. Also there's no real form of advertising for this. It basically gets around by friends telling friends.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game

It's the coolest space sim I've ever seen.
Multiplayer alpha launches in December and you can actually sign up for it right now!

@Legion (If you don't already know about this, you should-)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Trying to make an account... It won't let me use mokwar as display name :( Why can't I use same display name as my login-ID :I

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Game looks seriously sweet. Most likely going to buy sooner or later.

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
I've got a pretty good gaming laptop with a gtx 660 and I can almost run it on low. Building a computer next week though :p

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Uhm... I'm quite confused about if it's free or not?.... Cause I can't really seem to find the answer myself :I

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Hah! Free! For a game that looks like this. If it was free, it'd be full of microtransactions. Probably to the point that you'd have to buy fuel with actual money.

-K9

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
*sneaks in* I've been keeping track of this game for a while now and it is looking very promising! Give me a poke here or on the RSI forums any time, especially once the dogfighting module comes out later in the year. Can't wait to cruise around in a huge variety of ships and spend my time mining (any diamonds in space?...) and exploring.

Here is my current little fleet ;)
sig-ships-split.png

Machy234

Lord of Altera
This... Looks... EPIC! <<(Sry bout caps.. but it's worth the risk to show how much I love the game.)

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
*sneaks in* I've been keeping track of this game for a while now and it is looking very promising! Give me a poke here or on the RSI forums any time, especially once the dogfighting module comes out later in the year. Can't wait to cruise around in a huge variety of ships and spend my time mining (any diamonds in space?...) and exploring.

Here is my current little fleet ;)
O_O I've got the 300i and the Aurora-

LETS TEAM UP IN DECEMBER :D (or whenever alpha comes)

Also, long time no see :p Welcome back :D

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Apparently we can go inside our own hangar to see our ships? And in December they're letting us do dogfights with each other!