Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Wars: The Old Republic (The MMO)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Seeing the success of the forum RPs, and not finding anything else on the site, I am moving to begin a WoA guild on SW:TOR. If I am not some sad little Gizka with no friends, then we will be able to get a nice system of organized gameplay and regular SW roleplaying. I am particular looking forward to:
1) Moar roleplay, as always.
2) Organized system of Galactic Starfighter
3) Farming for Social Points
) Flashpoint fun
5) Star Wars puns

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I play quite a bit of this game, however no actual role playing yet. I've made a Special Forces Trooper, an Imperial Agent, a Jedi Consular and a Standard Lightsbar Sith (I can't remember their names). I would love to do some role playing, although I'm still using the Free to Play version.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Allright, if you play please put here:
Main Charecture Name:
Preferred Server:
Class:
Level:
Subscription Status:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Main Character Name: Acolyte Sarryn Verdoma
Preferred Server: that one server thats just 'RP' and not named The Ebon Hawk, i think it's the most populated one. West coast USA
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Level: 8
Subscription Status: i would never subscribe to a free service for perks i can get through play time

What's best is that I tried out the RP last night and it's amazing. One of my steam friends plays it and she wants to RP with me, she's a lightside sithy who's going to take me on as an apprentice :D