Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
So, I've recently got back into this! Anyone else here play on Jung Ma? I play on both sides and have a great guild run on Pub and Imp sides by the same people. :D I'm still working on my characters RP wise, and I'm yet to hit 65 on anyone, but the only RP I've had was someone half OOCly half ICly screaming at me because I wouldn't let a level 10 come to my level 50 quest.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I think I have a level 65 on Jung Ma, maybe a couple of lower levelled characters as well.

Glados

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
So, I've recently got back into this! Anyone else here play on Jung Ma? I play on both sides and have a great guild run on Pub and Imp sides by the same people. :D I'm still working on my characters RP wise, and I'm yet to hit 65 on anyone, but the only RP I've had was someone half OOCly half ICly screaming at me because I wouldn't let a level 10 come to my level 50 quest.
Sophe and I both play/RP on Ebon Hawk, if you're ever interested.