Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Starbound Server

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
was wondering how many people would be interested in playing Starbound as a group? I've recently gotten back into the game after a long time of not playing it and damn, they really changed some stuff up, though I'm glad they made it where it's harder to reach end game and have everything done. that aside, would anyone be interested in joining a server for Starbound that I could try to make?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
right so, upon further inspection, it seems that setting up a starbound server is both a PITA and not good for my computer, that being said, I'm perfectly open to playing with other people if they're interested ^_^

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
The problem is really mostly mods.
I for example prefer to have a different SAIL and several other mods such as ceiling mounted sprinklers - Oh and especially the one that makes glitch armor look less silly.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
The problem is really mostly mods.
I for example prefer to have a different SAIL and several other mods such as ceiling mounted sprinklers - Oh and especially the one that makes glitch armor look less silly.
I honestly haven't delved into mods yet, but i'll see if I can get the ones you like to have, see if that would allow us to adventure together ^_^ If that's alright with you of course

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
If you wanna just play with a group every so often (which is how it normally goes) you can join through Steam now. Also I highly recommend delving into mods. There are a lot on the Starbound Steam Worshop that really help improve the game as well as customization of your character, ship, crew, ect.

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
Yes. Otherwise you won't be able to join/won't be able to see the mod they're using. I had this case when I was playing with a friend. I had a mod he didn't and it kicked me out of his game.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
ahhh, gotcha. well then I'd like to propose that if anyone wishes to form a Starbound group with me, and is open to applying mods they might not otherwise have, feel free to post/pm me and I can make a convo for everyone that's cool with the idea ^_^

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Heck, if people wanted, could even do some Starbound rp :p should note that it's not gonna be anywhere near as refined as the minecraft rp XD but tis a thing that can be done

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
woooooooooo... on that note, what race does everyone like to play? I like playing humans cause in all the sci-fi suff the only thing that they have going is number and how we're akin to cockroaches (no matter how many you kill, humans will just never... freaking... die! [go us!]) but I think that we can be damn scary >: D