Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stargate

S

Stevey

I was a big fan of the original series, not too sure about universe though.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Im a massive fan of this, Especially SG1 and SGA, i thought SGU was good, but it wasnt really a stargate television series. Definitely interesting, but not stargate.

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yea I've seen all the Sg1 and Sga series, watching Sgu at the moment.
I was a big fan of the original series, not too sure about universe though.
I also loved the original series, as well as Atlantis. Sgu is takes a different approach, and even I was initialy skeptical, but I'm beginning to like it now as there is more action being introduced.
Im a massive fan of this, Especially SG1 and SGA, i thought SGU was good, but it wasnt really a stargate television series. Definitely interesting, but not stargate.
I agree, its not really the stargate were all used to.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
I loved SG1 and SGA, and I loved SGU too before it was cancelled, but SGU was like an entirely different TV show, took some getting used to.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Scyfy bought the rights to the show, and them re-sold em. New guys didnt want to continue em.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
scyfy suck balls thats why. SGU was amazing, it properly grabbed my interest in the last few episode then just as a nice climatic cliffhanger comes along, they cancel it -.-

S

Stevey

Why would you buy the rights to the show - but then not continue out? isn't that a waste of money?

SGU was too much a soap. I love SG1 because of the adventure and exploration aspect of it, they had an epic storyline that I think appeals to a lot of sci fi/fantasy fans. Now it's just become mainstream.

Daniel Jackson is my favorite character !

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Daniel Jackson FTW!
Hes my fav character too, but Rodney Mckay is a close second.
Daniel Jackson is the most consistently present char i think, cuz he was in all of SG1, a significant amount os SGA, and even some SGU

I agree also that its too much of a soap.
Youd think it was a waste of money, personally i think scyfy is retarded for selling the rights in the first place.
Incidentally, the SGA movie that was being worked on got scrapped as well.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
I must say I was a enormous fan of SGA and SG1, I've watched the series since the beginning. Universe was pretty admirable for the time it lasted but I never got the welcoming feel that the other Stargates had. Favorite character is no doubt John Shepperd, though Samantha Carter is a good second.

I'm still waiting and forever will wait for the Stargate Atlantis movie..

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
I thought SGA was the best, simply because I couldn't connect with any of the SG1 characters.
Havent seen a single episode of universe :p.
My favourite character has got to be Rodney Mckay. "you shot me!"

W

wakerman4

I HATED the way Universe ended...
Cliffhangers.
Can't decide what happens next!