Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Staticalmite's Application [Accepted - Jase]

Staticalmite

Villager
Staticalmite
Staticalmite
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Staticalmite

2. How old are you?
15!

3. What country are you from?
I'm from the UK!

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, it took a while, but I have!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the use of information, achieved through OOC means, ICly.

Powergaming is harder to define, but in my terms, it's doing impossible actions IC or making other characters take the consequence of your action without giving them a chance - eg. 'Renee swung at Zack's arm, chopping it off cleanly in one strike.'

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, as well as any other mods that will give players an unfair advantage over others.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm Stats, an internet dweller from the UK! I enjoy writing, baking, swimming and gaming! I'm honestly just a huge nerd in general - my entire spotify likes is just songs from OST's from games, shows or movies. I have three dogs, two shih zu's, and one mixed breed!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No, I'm working on a roleplay but that's just bullet points at the moment and isn't that detailed.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I wasn't! I was just bored of going on roleplay servers to find it infested with lil kids who aren't even roleplaying. So I thought I'd have more success if I searched 'minecraft roleplay forum' on google, lol. This was one of the ones that definitely intrigued me!

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Aitch (Pronounced I-ch)

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Aitch has brown eyes and hair, along with a brown robe for clothing. The back of his robes feature what seem to be a white heart which seems to be dripping...?
Strange, but Aitch refuses to comment on it. Most of the time, his hair is covered by his hood

Airst Back.png
Airst Front.PNG

Written Test!

"Christ, It's boiling here. If I wasn't mistaken, I'd think I'm a Vyre." Aitch chuckled to himself, glancing to his hand, checking if it had gotten any paler - just in case what he said had somehow happened. After checking, he let his arm fall back to his side. Although, it was indeed humid, especially considering Aitch used to be a Kaltic, living in the north, barely seeing the sunlight. The human pulled his hood down, wiping the waterfall of sweat from his head. His feet were in agony, it felt like someone stuck a million pins in the bottom of them. He stretched, before slowly lowering to a seated position, leaning against a tree. "Should've taken a horse." He let his head lay backwards, closing his eyes and sighing, listening to the natural sounds of the forest. Birds tweeting to each other in a language he couldn't understand - he pondered what they could possibly be talking about? Their love for worms? Mating season? He laughed at the thought, this was really the first time he'd felt quite so relaxed, minus the pain in his feet. Interrupting the sound of the birds came a rustling of bushes nearby, Aitch snapped his head to meet the sound, his hand placed by his sword on his belt. Out from the bush came scurrying a squirrel, it stopped in it's track after a few leaps, it's nose twitching, as it looked towards Aitch. The human examined the ground around him, which was riddled with leaves and sticks. He spotted an acorn, scooping it up and holding it out towards the squirrel, all of which he did with slow and precise movements, as to not scare the creature away. The squirrel slowly hopped forward, before snatching the acorn from Aitch's hand. He smiled slightly, moving his hand slowly away. He stared at the squirrel gnawing at the acorn, sighing. "You and I are so different." He murmured softly. "I never really fit in with the Kaltic, you know? They're way too intense for me. It was way too Isolated, I wanted to get out there and explore the world, meet other races and see other cultures! But... I don't know, I felt guilty leaving my family, but look at me. I never wore armour, I can't remember how to speak Rede, not that I paid much attention to the lessons anyways." He blinked. He knew the squirrel had no idea what he was saying - and if it did he doubt it'd be interested, but it was just nice to vent to someone openly about how off he felt with the Kaltic. He went to pet the squirrel, but as his hand neared the creature, it darted off with it's food, terrified of the much larger creature that had reached out to it. He sighed once again, his head leaning backwards once again, closing his eyes. Time to explore this wonderful world.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Ayy, good stuff here. Do remember to keep all your characters starting skills at a novice level, and all backstory weapons to be made of low quality iron. Other than that welcome!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.