Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Stealing and Account Sharing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Magister

Lord of Altera
Hey there, Mods, Admins. Whomever it may concern.
I was attempting to return to the server after I logged, only to find that I have been banned for "Stealing and Account Sharing". Now, I know you guys can't verify my telling the truth, but I spoke to my friend Bing, and he admitted to logging onto ALL of my servers, and stealing, griefing, and all-around trolling. Again, I understand you can't verify that. But, please believe me when I say (type?) That I did not steal. And, I did not share my account(s) with Bing, but he guessed my password. After finding out what he did, I quickly changed my password. It will not happen again, so... Yeah. I understand if I must be banned for a week, or whatever. But, please. Don't Perm-Ban me? Thanks, Mag.
(P.S ; When [if] you Whitelist me again, my two accounts are The_Drunk and The_Magister)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Account sharing is no excuse. Ban stands unless over-ruled, but thats extremely unlikely.

The_Magister

Lord of Altera
Uh, did you read the whole thing? I was NOT account sharing, I didn't even know he had my password until it was too late.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Sorry, allow me to restate, saying your brothers aunties dogs goldfish did it is not a valid excuse.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Bellon banned both accounts as he knows about them both.
Also, by bing, do you mean wingnutcros? Because he is always referred to as Bing

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sometimes, when I'm bored. I just scan through the ban appeals. :) Always something new! Quite a good read in my opinion

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alright Itzza.... this really messes me up! Are you a guy? Is your character a girl or something? Cause I mean your title is valkyrie, yet your name is Itzza[boy] and your profile says [male] Please help a fella out and give me some answers :p
- your friend :3 Wrayh

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Valkyrie is just a jokey title i'm holding until a better one more suited to my character turns up :p

I promise you though I am Male.

Status
Not open for further replies.