Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Steam Box

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
The Steam Box will come in three series that they call "Good" (499) "Better" (price not set) "Best" (999). The differences are very slight and even a "good" is enough to play anything.
As for Linux, it's considered better than Windows by those who know how to set it up and use it, and Steam Box will have it all prepared for you.
As far as the Terrabyte thing is concerned, it's already got that amount of space planned :D

Also, have you seen "Xbox?" That's less of a box than Steam Box.... Especially the newer ones.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Don't even talk about X-box. If you get me started I would go on for hours, trust me.

Then I don't think there are any bad points... Will you be able to play the Steam games you already own on it and can you play with a controller and/or mouse?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Well, as it's stands a lot of these things are rumours, but if it's a PC with same compatibility as Windows (yes, Linux can be optimized to do that, and it seems it was,) then yes, you should have all of the current games in library, or at least one would hope xP