Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Steam Names?

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Alright, I've had steam for a while, but never used it. I'm going to be more active on it, as I've pretty much switched from Console gaming to PC gaming. I'm thinking about selling my Wii/Xbox 360 one day, (Although Halo 4 might make me stay.) My Steam name is jrk190, add me!

jrk190

Legend of Altera
I can't add friends because I have no games -_- I'm downloading TF2, though, I might buy Terraria later.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
I never would have guessed any of those...
By the way...
Steam on a netbook?
I think so.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Backstay / thesilentkiller

Also, I lead a HW TF2 team, but due to my previous inactivity, it kinda died. I might revive it again.
Also, to get friends on Steam, you need to have bought atleast one game (it has to cost money).
I've had steam for 6 years, 7 when we get to december month.

Garacesh

Villager
[4³]Garacesh
Not a real clan, just a troll tag.

Anybody playing DotA II can definitely feel free to add me straight-off-the-bat. (Anybody who is extra nice/that I get on with and doesn't play DotA II might want to bear in mind that I still have a spare beta pass to give away.)

I used to play a lot of TF2, but not very much anymore, so as a result I've got a fair few Mann Up tickets if anybody's interested in trading them. I also used to play a lot of Spiral Knights, but I've drifted away unfortunately. I also have lots of games I've never even installed... Humble Bundles xD