Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

STEAM SALES WOOP

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Ok wasn't sure if this was in the right place, but yeah.
A lot of you know I gave out a lot of games to some guys on the teamspeak this month.

Finally get to treat myself, in the sales.
What games are you interested in getting this Halloween sale?
What games do you think I should get?

I looove adventure, free roam games!
I'm pretty versitile for the right game though... forgive me if this is in the wrong place!!

P.S: ZOMBIE GAMES ARE AMAZE

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Get the Arma 2 Complete Collection. It is currently £4.99! Then get the Arma 2 DayZ mod as it is so much better than the standalone and has so many more players. Even with Arma 2 i've poured 300+ hours into it and thats not including DayZ. I've played a good 50 hours of DayZ in comparison to my measly 28 hours of DayZ Standalone.
SO GO GET

Spark

Broken
Yeah, only problem being that Arma is pretty intensive. I get around 40 fps and then in some cities I get as little as 15-20.

Bignoom

Lord of Altera
Hmm.... I'll just wait for the Steam Chistmas sale, maybe they'll give us another free game, like l4d2 last year :D

And a lot of discounts...

Wub..

So I looked through the sale games and nothing jumped out to me. Most of the sales are Halloween based. However, on the talk about free games, the Humble Bundle is giving away a game. https://www.humblebundle.com/

scroll down to the bottom and put in your email address. :)

C

Cubey

Shame Evil Within wasnt on sale, So I got some Painkiller DLCs, Painkiller Recurring Evil and Five nights at Freddy's

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
I hope to get Company of Heros 2 and TellTale Game of Thrones with the next Steam sale. Didn't find anything too interesting in the last one.
I was hoping the Skyrim DLCs were on sale again, but alas they weren't and this makes me a sad Kate.