Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stop the Corruption!

Just a quick poll, do people care about the corruption?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
Its no secret that the corruption is spreading and it may mean the end of Altera eh?
Well I wont let that happen, and I think im the only one who cares. But im writing a book on my research of the old world, and try to find out how to stop the corruption, and who knows? Maybe we can live in the old world again! I'm asking for people to help me study the old world and the corruption so I may complete this book and stop the corruption! And if we succeed, you will be a hero!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Its no secret that the corruption is spreading and it may mean the end of Altera eh?
Well I wont let that happen, and I think im the only one who cares. But im writing a book on my research of the old world, and try to find out how to stop the corruption, and who knows? Maybe we can live in the old world again! I'm asking for people to help me study the old world and the corruption so I may complete this book and stop the corruption! And if we succeed, you will be a hero!
Soooh... what can I do to help?

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have an idea that may work, a splash potion when used on nether guys have a negative effect, it may stop the corruption in its tracks, slow it down, or even destroy it.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
We should research it, find the source and figure it out from there. There has to be some way to keep it from growing, everything has at least one weakness.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
I would suggest to get a ton of tnt and blow up all of that stuff, or maybe the portal.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I still think my idea is better *steals cubeys netherrack supply eith silver and machy* We did it guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.