Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Story and Profile] Rorian Varik

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Name: Rorian Varik
Nickname/Alias:
Race: Human
Height: 5"8
Weight: 134lb
Hair: Midnight Black
Eyes: Blue
Skin: A tanned color, due to years of farming.
Identifying Marks: Nothing, really.
Appearance: Standing upright, mostly good posture, Blue eyes and black hair, bathed most, if not, all the time.
Strengths: A strong mind from years of reading, and eager to learn. Strong from years of farming
Weaknesses and fears: Naive, due to being secluded to his family's farm and new to exploration and meeting others. Never having used a real weapon in his life, other then a bow for hunting, but never to kill another person.
Religion and cults: Believes in the King's.
Profession: Exploration.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RorianVarik wasn't all too happy with his life. He was a young lad, so sure, life had plenty of time to speed up and suddenly become a wild adventure. Maybe his parents would be murdered
and he would be cast off to attempt to get revenge, turning to a life of theivery until his cold dish was served. Rorian considered that last part. Until his cold dish was served? What a silly
expression, even for a ten year old lad such as himself. He knew his parents weren't making sure his work around the farm was done, due to his Pa being sick with a mysterious disease. At least he liked
to think that way, but no, it was simply a common case of the flu. Having just finshed setting out food for the animals, Rorian was done for the day, he decided to go on his daily adventure into
the woods near his Family's small farm. He was walking, swinging at imaginary bandits trying to take his unimaginable riches, when he heard a voice. "Hey, who you swingin' at?" the voice said.
Rorian looked around for the voice. He didn't see anyone. He spun around, looking in every direction for another person. Rorian chuckled. "Must have been my mind playing tri-", but before
he could finish, he was cut off by an attack! Rorian thrashed and kicked with his eyes closed, screaming the entire time. "Ow, would you kindly knock that off? Stop or I'll tell my Pa!".
So it wasn't a band of Bandits, Rorian concluded. But who was it then? He looked up to see a young girl looking back with at him with a stern expression. He'd been hitting
a girl. He blushed, and stood up. "Sorry 'bout that..." he apologized as he tried to get mud off of his trousers. "My name's Rorian!", he yelled out. The girl looked very angry. Just as
Rorian thought she was going to her Pa to tattle on him, she burst out into laugher. "You were screaming like a little baby!" she exclaimed as she wiped tears from her eyes. "And oh, the
look on your face!", she finally calmed herself down after more laughter. "My name is Jessenia, pleased to meet ya.", she put out her hand for a handshake. Rorian looked uneasily at her, then
shook her hand. That was the moment when life began to speed up and suddenly become a wild adventure. Over time he grew up, and had more and more boring duties on the farm. He grew up on a stern
path, set by his Father wanting to do right with him, and he learned how to defend himself, and to be a farmer like his Father. But that isn't what he wanted. Whenever his Birthday would
come along, or he went into town with his family to sell their crops and produce, he would use his saved up Radiants to buy books, and slowly but surely he taught himself how to read and write.
He tried learning magic, but he soon found he had no natural talent, or ability at all for that matter. Money wasted he could have spent on more practical knowledge. Jessenia on the other hand
followed in exactly her Mother's footsteps, and ended up as an elegant lady. As they grew up together, all of the times The Heroic Rorian saved Princess Jessenia and all of the times they made
up stories about their futures, they fell in love. Rorian was bored of his life, and wanted to leave seeing he was old enough to fend for himself, but he would never leave Jessenia behind, and
she refused to leave her family. But her family forced her into marriage with another man, and she was barred from speaking to him. Heartbroken, Rorian set off, leaving his last anchor to his old
life behind, and heading out, ready to see what Altera has to offer...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
This may be set up centered to look ugly, but I misclicked, and I'm too tired to fix it at the moment. It will, however, most likely be fixed.