Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Suhkoiza's Art Notebook

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I tend to draw things sporadically, especially when RPing in the Tavern and such, or watching my Sorrows wheat grow. Here's a place to dump all of that mischief in a place that isn't my camera roll.

I like the idea of captioning some of my art with the context as to why I've drawn it or what is happening in the picture and some other details I think people would appreciate knowing. The art posts will be somewhat of an odd mix of in character note-book-ing and my random out of character art impulse. Enough words, art now.

Soup's Notebook
Trespassers will be shot
And art is soon to follow​

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Turn this sheep into a wolf, and this wolf into a monster
He put his cold bleeding hand across my scalp, shedding his crimson life over my eyes. A crude and insidious artist, performing an artform oh so oppressed. Does he like me because I listen to him? Is it because nobody else gives him the chance he longs for? Who may know, but one thing is clear... I think I trust him.

(old now non-accurate depiction of Soup)

image_2022-08-24_094315709.png
Edited and Photoshopped version

1661359493467.png
The less bloody edit of the un-photoshopped piece. (Compressed)​
image_2022-08-24_094553627.png
The original piece. Initially it had more blood as depicted here, but I changed it in the final.​

Last edited:

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Red Streaks In A Green Tree
A woman rests in a tall tree overlooking the various ruined shrines in Storm's Landing. She responds rather curiously to my inquisitions, the more I ask her, the less she trusts me. Does she do this to everybody? Or does something about the way I talk concern her?

image_2022-08-26_161214700.png

A slight adjustment to photo temperature in the final edit here.
Depiction of Somnastra 's Character, Som.
1661555970358.png
A cleaned up sketch before hair shape was finalized​
1661555950447.png
A reference image for braids which was useful.​
1661556097632.png
A warmer temperature photoshopped edit (I didn't like)​

(Hopefully nobody with OCD sees the organization and dimensions of these pictures.)
(Edit, Grammar)​

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Very cool! I'm also glad you weren't put off by the suspicion :)

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Eyes of the Ocean
I don't have a fancy in-character experience with this one as I did this for Rads and only saw this human(mostly?) once in passing.

This is Avalyn Tideborne
1663730476016.png

1663730769657.png
A "sketch" version of this I did not long ago as a way to canonically have drawn Avalyn (unless lore team decides iPads, Procreate App, and graphic tablets, are now canonically possible) during the boondays
1663731737995.png
Just the background. You can tell I did this after I did the sketch because there's a lot of streak endings I didn't care to cover up- but hey if you've wanted a bland underwater background, today is your day​

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Idk what's with the redheads I've been drawing I promise I don't have a bias they have a bias to me. No more redheads, I'm blocking every redhead

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hollowtober Day 1
More Hollowtober to come

1667298017038.png
Full Edit ProCreate Final​
1667297471744.png
Unedited ProCreate​
1667298044913.png
No FX ProCreate​

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hollowtober Day 2 - Blood
This is Ayda T. Ralotuma played by the wholesome Cinnaroll.

Full Complete and Edited Piece for Hollowtober - ProCreate​

A Version of the Complete Piece which doesn't have the cropping and other things above. Notably if that depth blur is annoying to you take this version. The black vignette I added in the final version to draw the eye to the center is gone here aswell.​

A version of the piece with 0 lighting edits or any additional light layers beside the base depiction. I hate seeing this, nobody look, but some of you might find it interesting to see how drastically little things like light can change art's look.​

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hollowtober Day 4 - Curse
This is Soup, my character, see my signature link

1667821302534.png
(the curse is vyrism don't ask questions)

There are a BUNCH of alternate versions of this as I was messing with colors during my character profile rework​
1667841013267.png
Edited - Lighting Touches Flatbrush​
1667841026306.png
Original Unedited - No Lighting Touches​
1667840888789.png
Complete Edit of the color scheme to match that of the character profile​
1667840893975.png
One of two edits for the character profile- might use in the future heheheh​

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Random Art - FF14 Character

Character is an "Au'ra - Xaela"

Depicted is her in a certain event I cannot name from FF14 or else somebody is gonna get spoiled. This is all totally HW unrelated but I noticed that I haven't been posting art, and due to some encouragement from HW art-fiends I've received a little motivation to share the art I'd usually just sorta keep to myself.

(Edit) + A note, this was done a long long time ago, incase anybody was wondering. Nobody is allowed to make fun of my anatomy either or I'll ban you​

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Love me another Au'ra representation \o/ *although I play a raen not a Xaela >:3*
Well you’re a god damn fish lizard and you should go sit in your damn Raen bubble while us real Au’ra, Xaela, represent in the Azim Steppe.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend

Depicted is her in a certain event I cannot name from FF14 or else somebody is gonna get spoiled. This is all totally HW unrelated but I noticed that I haven't been posting art, and due to some encouragement from HW art-fiends I've received a little motivation to share the art I'd usually just sorta keep to myself.

(Edit) + A note, this was done a long long time ago, incase anybody was wondering. Nobody is allowed to make fun of my anatomy either or I'll ban you​
Love the art as always ^^
But damn what’s wrong with your anatomy, tch I swear Coffee >:|
>:D

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron

...Wh What's meant to be wrong? I literally cannot see anything wrong

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Mikoya
A character I’m going to start playing some more. Linked in my signature.

Wanted to do a super simple sketch of her backed by some very simple colors. Thinking about doing some sort of commission work like this for Rads. You think people would want simple lineart like this?

Also posting this from a phone so idk how wack this formatting will be, call it a test run​