Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

sukinorules - Application approved - Aug88

sukinorules

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: sukinorules
2. Age: (in all honesty, I'd rather not say, but..)15
3. Gender: female
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, and I agree with the terms.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I find the 'roleplay' aspect intriguing, and I have no experience with doing so(I've acted in real life, but I've never done so through a game). I really enjoy the thought of becoming your given character; I always have. It's almost comparable to living another life. I avoided playing games such as World of Warcraft, but I hope this application is accepted nonetheless.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I have not told many over the internet my name, nor do I intend to disclose it. I am 100% Japanese, though I live in North America. Interests include music, video games, and learning. Hobbies include piano, various media of art, composing, and acting. My family and I are a foster family, who has fostered over 70 dogs. We support Animal's Rule, an animal rescue shelter. Honestly, I am not always focused, but when I need to be I am. I am here from trying to find a friend. It was a long process, and it eventually led me here. I read about this site, and decided, "I want to try for a whitelist application."

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

attached.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I've never gone on many alpha/full release servers, because it tends to get too crowded. I've been on more than enough classic servers, and I understand the basic rules: no griefing, no towering, no block spam, no altering build. I also understand that "tunneling" in the full release is probably accepted, for the most part.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes I was aware, and I don't use those at all in the first place. My computer cannot support mods or texture packs.

11. How did you find out about our server?

I was trying to find an old friend to a classic server I frequent, and happened to find him here.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes I have.

Attachments

Aug88

Grand Architect
oh my nice work you did there great architect you are :)

your applicaiton looks good and i hereby welcome you into our realm !!
enjoy

Application accepted