Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Summoning: Korog

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Jaret Ironbrow
-Public or Private: Semi-private. Not publicized, but taking place in public location. (READ: Engem and frequenters of Hound-Ru, this'd be a fun time to be there~)
-Temples or Shrines Involved: Hound-Ru Craft District
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners?: Ayup
Date:
6/2/2014, this Monday
8:00 GMT

[UK] GMT = 20:00
[UK] BST = 21:00
[EU] CET = 22:00
[USA, Pacific] PST = 12:00
[USA, Rockies] MST - 13:00
[USA, Midwest] CST = 14:00
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 15:00
[N.W Australia] AWST = 04:00
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 07:00

@TheDeester @Goldengem25 @thatguy090 @Skuller @The Living Ghost

Last edited:

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Why does nobody ever invite me to these things? Good gods!

You're always like "omg rob wy wern't u dere mon?" and i constantly say i am never invited but nooooooo you always hand out the invitations at the last second! ;-; Cloud'll back me, i swear! (I think)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
....Wish I Could know about the summoning, sounds nice. Last time I had a blast.

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
If this goes wrong, Freya will hurt you.
Pfffft. We have a beacon that repels corrupted gods, and an axe that kills them. I think we're good. :heart:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Pfffft. We have a beacon that repels corrupted gods, and an axe that kills them. I think we're good. :heart:
Actually... Mich's post talked about repelling the corruption - it never said anything about corrupted gods or people being unable to go there.

So yeah there are two ways to interpret this:

One way is the way you did by thinking they can't go there at all - which is perfectly legit.

There is still a chance of it being just 'The corruption can't be brought there' - Meaning the hydra tentacle thingie can't go there which would only take Harateth's ability to summon the corruption.

Other than that its sad that i got no IC reason to go to Hound-Ru :/ This sounds interesting.

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Actually... Mich's post talked about repelling the corruption - it never said anything about corrupted gods or people being unable to go there.

So yeah there are two ways to interpret this:

One way is the way you did by thinking they can't go there at all - which is perfectly legit.

There is still a chance of it being just 'The corruption can't be brought there' - Meaning the hydra tentacle thingie can't go there which would only take Harateth's ability to summon the corruption.
Korog confers protection from Corrupted Divine incursion to the region surrounding active shrines in his name if appropriate tribute is maintained (Crafting). We made a pact with him detailing such at an earlier summoning.

Also, T-minus six hours~

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Like god damnit cloud, you never ever tell me of these things, and we're supposed to work together! ;-;

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Right around T-minus two hours~