Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Summoning] Render unto Ignis what belongs to Ignis.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
As mentionned in the other thread, this may be subject to be pushed back in the future due to some quite important characters being banned.
I will try to keep you all updated on the matter.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
*Zyphr wanders aimlessly about the flaming halls of her favorite place...The Cathedral...Happily playing with the fires and tending to be sure they never fail or go out..Feeding the blaze with praise to her elemental leader, and spending a lot of her time walking around the cathedral and yelling at people when they try to come in...*

[AKA: She miiiight or might not, be at the cathedral and cause you a lot of trouble : 3 ]
then she will recieve several arrows through her pretty neck

:3

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Oh, why I dislike? Because I don't really like your roleplay and the portal is.. really mine and Scardrac's.
Well Scar i don't know what to tell you, you built it for Harateth, and Ignis is harateth reborn, no?. If I turned Jishrim worshipper and someone attempted to reclaim the White Cathedral, I would appreciate someone still giving importance to it, no?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Seems everyone hates Lavoyard when we try to do something that shouldn't really bother them..
Mael, I fear you gotta get over that, like everyone. At the end of the day, it's still a game, and we're still all human players with bad sides and good sides, and I can't blame players with less experience to be affected by normal stuff like the tall-poppy syndrome.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
... Perhaps you should take this talk to a private channel? I don't think anyone likes hearing about "inexperienced players affected by tall-poppy syndrome" or "I don't like your RP" and Etc. on a thread about summonings, please and thank you. Not trying to be rude, just giving a small suggestion.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
... Perhaps you should take this talk to a private channel? I don't think anyone likes hearing about "inexperienced players affected by tall-poppy syndrome" or "I don't like your RP" and Etc. on a thread about summonings, please and thank you. Not trying to be rude, just giving a small suggestion.
Your suggestion is noticed, but I am not blaming anyone while saying my thoughts, and these are only a few posts on a thread I made.
As so, I think I have the right to answer whatever question is posed or any comment made. Furthermore, we're having a civil conversation here.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Oh, why I dislike? Because I don't really like your roleplay and the portal is.. really mine and Scardrac's.
Uh, no. It's a server build that belongs to the server, and anyone who wants to have a go at it is welcome to. Keep your OOC out of this.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Now to clarify what I meant. I'm not trying to judge anyone's roleplaying ability. I'm merely saying I do not like where someone is going with roleplay. Everyone has their own opinion about it. I only make use of the rating system. If people like it, then they like it. If people don't, then they don't.

Secondly. I do believe I was never notified where I must have been about my portal being contributed as a server build. I built that portal with my own personal resources, radiants, and time. The only thing I used other than that was /fly. No illegal resources or creative were used to create the build. Nor was I told to build this by any event or lore coordinator or planner, and it was my own personal idea to build it. That is why I believe it is mine. Another reason why I dislike people trying to claim it. I have posted twice and I haven't tried to stop you guys from doing anything. I just don't like it.

Scardrac

Felsummer
I did not have knowledge of that detail, Scar, sorry.
I'm sorry for coming off as rude. While I am impressed with the development you have made, I personally do not like the goals. There is nothing wrong with that except that I have come to express it. You guys are doing good to bring roleplay.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry for coming off as rude. While I am impressed with the development you have made, I personally do not like the goals.
That's totally your right and everyone's to do so. I was just personally worried because of our last discussions together. My goal is above all to try to stay on good terms with everyone, friends, enemies, name them. We are all human, and we're not perfect.

...Anyhow, to get back on track, I believe this will have to be confirmed to be reported to a later date, sadly. (That includes the PS cathedral event.)
I do not think this influences the Sanctification event of tomorrow, however.

@GregorWaldstein if you may?

Gregor

Lord of Altera
That's totally your right and everyone's to do so. I was just personally worried because of our last discussions together. My goal is above all to try to stay on good terms with everyone, friends, enemies, name them. We are all human, and we're not perfect.

...Anyhow, to get back on track, I believe this will have to be confirmed to be reported to a later date, sadly. (That includes the PS cathedral event.)
I do not think this influences the Sanctification event of tomorrow, however.

@GregorWaldstein if you may?
I cannot comment until I know when I am getting unbanned.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
This Event is finished!

The success of this summoning/reclaiming/awakening will probably have sparkled a mini-chain of events that is beginning!

The Lyserium Ecclesia has set up a military camp on the feet of the Cathedral ruins, and rumors claim that the Holy Gate of the Sun, after emitting strange noises throughout Old Port Silver, glows once more! It is said Arthorius and his legions of Faithful want to learn the secrets of what they call to be the Door of the Sun, and either enter Ignis's Elysium or bring forth his might from it.

But those are just rumors whispered by old hags, yes? the golden warboat must just be hanging there by coincidence, right?

Stay put for moar!

Last edited: