Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Summoning] The calls for Truth

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
2gujszr.png
2f27c2e4e20af63652d2f7fc186f856f.png
After rumors spreading, and worrying events hinting at discrepancies related to the Sun faith, Arthorius Arcturus, along with Bishop Samuel du Monant and other officials, have decided to convene and attempt a summoning ritual in front of the Sun's Holy Gate, on the forbidden holy grounds of the Port Silver cathedral ruins. Arthorius, Knight of Light, believes this Gate to be the Lady of Light's doorway into the mortal world, where it shall be easier for her to manifest.
Date: Thursday, 2nd of April
Time:
4:00pm EST
(Check yo timezones yerself, scrubs)

Event Type: ~Normal/Peaceful~

Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Arthorius Arcturus

Public or Private:
Private, most Turien officials/nobles/citizens and Sun Church clergymen invited.

Temples or Shrines Involved: The Ruins of the Port Silver Cathedral, the Holy Gate, Sun forbidden holy grounds.

@Paintballz
@223hero7
@Michcat
@Megadonkey30
@BarbarianGaming
@Fraser028
@Kyle1322
@BrianAT16
@everyone else
2gujszr.png

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Oooh I am exicted, and thanks for running it as much as I would of loved to run the mass, life is getting crazy :p

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Oooo-!~ Can't wait
Side note: I don't understand why the tags never work for me anymore >_>

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Guise this is like very soon, right... : )

Sorry, I did not give any warnings. We can put it later, if you want?

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Well this is going to be postponed to a later date, probably on the weekend. My internet connection is being very bad for god knows why, and a lot people can't attend. Sorry about that! ; s

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I could possibly host the garden of games an hour later to help, but nothing more than that, it's really the only day I'm able to host
That would be quite kind for you to do so... I assume the Garden of Games is surely of greater importance then my own event! ^-^

So this means Sunday, 2 pm EST, everyone?