Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Summoning] The Whispers of Visage

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The Thieve's Guild summoning of Visage
[Friday 20th 4pm PST]
[This event is secret. Contact Balatro For information]

stf143_phyrexianUnlife.jpg

-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Balatro Devout of Visage, and the Circle of Deceit
-Public or Private: Semi-Private, Worshipers of visage alone will be invited.
-Temples or Shrines Involved: The Altar of Mirrors in Scourge.
-O
OC note:
This event, like any event in honor of Visage, is a secret. All who worship it would dare not beseech it's will by poisoning this hollowed ground with truth.

This event will be held when the altar of mirrors is completed. And will be updated with a time. feel free to contact me here or on skype (balatro.decronus) If your interested in attending.

Last edited:

samsam223

Lord of Altera
At last! My child will again stand forth in the realm of man! ... Something's wrong with me. Burn everything! No Sam. Bad Sam, YES SAM!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Since I have you here.

Someone help me understand this.

Doctrine of Visage:
  1. Thuffice her dell, th whould con fleep: th a cous thinsummakespuzzler's of to whoselaw's angs nobleep: to se.
  2. To shus the whoself dread beathe beard life, of the paus mus tionsummang, the hind butly and mand this and the nowary wille whe he o'erpriz'd.
  3. Follow the Divine Law.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Innnteressting

Since I have you here.

Someone help me understand this.

Doctrine of Visage:
  1. Thuffice her dell, th whould con fleep: th a cous thinsummakespuzzler's of to whoselaw's angs nobleep: to se.
  2. To shus the whoself dread beathe beard life, of the paus mus tionsummang, the hind butly and mand this and the nowary wille whe he o'erpriz'd.
Hahahahaha xD
Its actually jumbled excerpts from a very interesting text :D

Willow

Lord of Altera
2. To *Somethingsomething* bring the dead back, or *Somethingoranother* summoning, *Childischjibberish* Overprized.

I'm a huge help, aren't I? :p

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
That is some tongue twisting puzzler. I /think/ I got the first one and a vague understanding of second. Most def could be wrong-
But- Enjoy the date. Seems risky fun. n.n

samsam223

Lord of Altera
And I, just sit here... And well, both cry and laugh. After all, Visage seemed to be the spawn of Jishrim. Who knows how this will impact those who are devoted?... Who KnoWsssS...~