Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SweetLemonDew - application. [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetLemonDew

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: SweetLemonDew
2. Your real name: Benjamin Harper
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United Kingdom

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i have read through the tome of citizenship and have choose to abide to everything said in it, and agree to everything in it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? to be quite honest i have not really been much of a "role player" and have been more of a FPS but however considering this i believe i have a new understanding of the awesome-ness of roleplay and since my time on minecraft. i like the whole idea of working together on a adventure.. and from what i already know its alot of fun xD. my most recent "role play" game would have to be skyrim.. and well that kind of speaks for itself.. its a blast . so much fun.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. basically, my full name is Benjamin Harper but i prefer to be called Ben, im 6ft 5 and 17 years old, i live in England, and at the minute i go to college.. doing a games development course.. (which consists of animation, concept art and alot more) , further more with my course i have applied for a "HND" then i hope to carry on to university , perusing my dream.. however being rather busy ay college in my spare time i play mainly minecraft, to help relax and well use it as an escape route to get away from my life and adventure with others... im a team worker always have been, im very respectable, kind and generous, great friend .. what else can i say , oh im single ;) if anyone's interested lmao.. i can have a joke or two :p .. and im generally a nice guy.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. unfortunately the server with all my architectural designs on is outdated, meaning i cannot take screenshot , never the less hopefully i will get the chance to show you my designs on your server :).

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? not that i can think of off the top of my head, only that i will put alot of hours into my creations on minecraft, and i have a strong hatred towards griefers and those who think they have a right to steal. im not usually a violent person however if i get attacked i will retaliate and wont stop till justice is taken, i however will give back any items that were picked up from the foe who died .. i dont steal, or cheat, theres no point , you dont gain anything.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? like mentioned earlier i dont like cheating or griefers, and i defiantly will not become one. i have the default texture so you know , i dont hack or anything.. im a good buy lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.