Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Syra

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

syra.png

header.png
divider.png

GENERAL INFORMATION〔
══════════════════════════
NAME || Syra Hun'vir, Syra of Clan Aleantar​
OTHER NAMES ||
♝|| 'Sera'​
♝|| 'Shiny'​
TITLES || She holds none.​
AGE || Unknown.​
RACE || Moor Elven.​
GENDER || Female.​
PROFESSION || Priestess, Mistress​
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE〔
APPEARANCE || Syra has a penchant for finery, things of expensive fabrics and littered with over the top detailing. Shiny gems and precious metals are often on her person more than is comfortable, to the point it adorns her hair in beads and bands and she practically jingles when she moves too much. Sometimes there are keys and daggers hidden about in her clothing.​
Her face is angular, with rather pronounced cheekbones and pointed features. A thin, straight nose. Her ears somewhat smaller than Forest or Silver Elves, but definitely still Elven in appearance. Her eyes are framed by dark lashes and often dark makeup to make her eyes appear more vivid or intense.​
HEIGHT || She reaches 5'8".​
WEIGHT || Average.​
EYE COLOUR || A particularly vibrant shade of violet.​
SKIN COLOUR || Dark Grey.​
BODY TYPE || Lithe, somewhat thin but with what muscle and definition a dancer might have for example.​
HAIR TYPE || Stark white in colour, and pin straight. It is fairly long and often braided intricately and/or adorned with gold, beads, or bits of fabric.​
COMPLEXION || Fair, though has various scars upon her body.​
HYGIENE || Providing there is access to clean water, she makes a great effort to remain clean. Prone to using scented oils or perfumes from whatever vendors she comes across.​
SCARS:
♝|| Horizontal scar upon the upper left arm.​
♝|| Scarring on the palm of her left hand.​
♝|| A carved bishop symbol on the outer left ankle.​
♝|| Burn scar on the right side of the neck.​
TATTOOS:
♝|| N/A​
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

PERSONALITY〔
LIKES || Bishop, shiny things, sewing, baking.​
DISLIKES || Sand.​
RELIGION || Jishrim is her God of choice, though doesn't necessarily hate others.​
FEARS || Isolation, Lonliness, Failure.​
TEMPER || Unpredictable. Easily upset in regards to Bishop, but can be passive in other circumstances.​
Syra is an unpredictable person in many aspects, be it abrupt bouts of violence or a tendency to leap to conclusions and speak her mind openly. She often doesn't grasp what she's done to be right or wrong with a warped sense of morals. She's chaotic.​
[ STRENGTHS ]
♝|| AGILE; She has a build based around being nimble, flexible, and quick.
♝|| LOYAL; She isn't loyal to much, but those few things she is hold a very firm place in her heart.
[ WEAKNESSES ]
♝|| MADNESS; Self explanatory.
♝|| FORGETFUL; She has a terrible grasp of time, and her memory is as equally bad.
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

PROFICIENCIES〔
LANGUAGES || She is fluent in speaking, reading and writing with Elven, Mok'yra and Common. Knows the very basics of Lavoye.​
EDUCATION || She had learnt both common and Mok'yra at a young age, though her education is basic and simple.​
HOBBIES || She collects spiders only to release them in other places. She enjoys making nice dresses and garments. Braiding hair is therapeutic.​
INTELLECT || She's had a long life of being adaptable, and working with a much smarter individual than she. She's alright.​
She has a variety of skills and knowledge, but it can be hard to remember parts of it and some of it loses interest for long periods of time. Her life has been following Bishop, and so many of her skills tend to be focused around tending to him and assisting him and his more criminal adventures.​
[ SKILLS & ABILITIES ]
♝|| TAILORING; She has a good eye for fancy garments, and knows how to make them.
♝|| DANCING; She's an excellent dancer, though she tends to do this in her own personal time and not in front of others.
♝|| BAKING; Oddly, she has an excellent grasp of baking. From breads, to pies, to pastries and cakes.
[ COMBAT & FITNESS ]
♝|| RANGED; Crossbows are a go-to if she gets her hands on one, though her skill isn't high.
♝|| MELEE; She's not terrible with daggers, though she'll try many things.
♝|| AGILITY; She's rather good at moving around and trying to avoid people than confronting them, try as she may.
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

AMBITIONS〔
I - Give Her a safe place.​
II - Ascend.​
III - Reunite.​
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

〕POSSESSIONS
WARDROBE
♝|| Bishop's old coat.​
♝|| Several elaborate dresses.​
JEWELLERY
♝|| Golden chess piece; a Bishop.​
♝|| A locket with a child's curl of white hair.​
WEAPONRY
♝|| Various sewing needles in her hair.​
♝|| A well made dagger with a black leather hilt and ruby in the pommel. Has 'Shiny' written upon the hilt in Mok'yra. From Jacob.​
MISCELLANEOUS
♝|| Several rolled up paintings from Tambry museum. Stolen with Bishop ages ago.​
♝|| Books on 'Necromancy'. They're not genuine.​
OWNED HOMES: None.​
OWNED BUSINESSES: None.​
GENERAL WEALTH: Whatever she carries, mostly.​
INCOME SOURCES: Probably theft, begging and manipulation.​

ske.png

divider.png

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
RELATIONS

MISSED
Bishop. Vera. Rauvda. Grey.

ART!

HyM0ZHM.png
rbbnncb.png

^ mine

6iYGE7E.png
^ cukie​

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
bully rygan makes poor peasant elz rename character

rip xena warrior princess moor

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
*throws Azgir's bear rug onto the floor of this page, standing on it*

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Added relations, gonna stick to one word descriptions for now. Also added some other stuff to the profile.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Wait...Azgir is disliked?!
Blasphemy! He helped her ;_;

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Good. :heart: Maybe hate is a strong word-

Becauseeee he got another Moor in troubleeee. :c
Said Moor merely tried to kill Azgir,with Syra as accomplice :/

EDIT:
:p

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
"The results came in, and.. Well... I am sorry to say, miss, but you have Bishoptitus. We could have helped you earlier, but now after it has developed so far, I am afraid there is nothing we can do for you."

(Though I do like the profile and the art and the hnnnnn so good need RP.)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I approve of this. Also envious of the single word descriptions. I have so many relations to update into the disliked, and wary of section tonight ;-;