Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

t0rchic's Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0rchic

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: t0rchic
2. Your real name: Momizi Kurita
3. Age: 21
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Read the whole thing. Thoroughly.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I've roleplayed plenty, in many different games. I feel this server will be a good replacement for the no longer existent "Lyrin"

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello fellow adventurers, I am Momizi Kurita. I have OCD and dislike grammar mistakes. I enjoy programming, roleplay games, drawing, and origami. I work managing business Facebook pages and doing graphic design. I am here because I bought Scarletdevilist MineCraft recently, and he wants to play a real server rather than playing two-player with me. I used to play on a similar server named Lyrin. There was no whitelist, but it was so well protected that it didn't matter much. I feel the higher abundance of vanilla aspects rather than being able to explode mobs just by walking by them via magic will be a good replacement for this no longer existent RP server. I can get deep into character if I have to, but I do prefer to stay semi-casual when I can.

By the way, is it OK for me to use a skin of Riku in his Organization 13 robe I made, from Kingdom Hearts II? Seems like it would work as long as you ignore the fact that it's from another video game. It doesn't look like a blue creeper to me, hehe.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly I have never screenshotted any of my mass work. You'll have to take my word for it, but I've built things such as a boat highway faster than most minecarts leading to my different castles, and a dance club underwater.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not really, sorry.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Impressive application, I'll approve you.
I'm not sure about your skin though, we don't like popular character skins on the server. So if you could just change the hair colour and the outfit somewhat to make it look like a different person, that'd be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.