Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

T2Xsniipez application form

T2XSniipez

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:T2Xsniipez
2. Your real name:Matty
3. Age:15
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United Kingdom

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love the idea of The roleplay aspect it brings excitement to my eyes and gets me raring too go. Have I ever had any roleplay experience before? Obvcourse I have I play games such as world of warcraft and Skyrim.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello Hollowworld community! I'm a typical teenager who lives by the coast in North East England. I enjoy my computer games and reading fantasy/sci-fi books. I love watching comedy films and stand ups. My favourite comedian by far has to be Ross Noble I find him Hilarious. I Free run with my mates from time to time at the local Dene (forest area). My favourite type of music has to be dubstep It gets me in the mood haha. I'm quite well spoken and wont go against any of the server rules. I have had alot of past experience with other servers. I owned a town on one called WoodsVille I thought I was doing quite well until the owner shut the server down :/ I'm well aware this server is very popular so I have high hopes for the future :)
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
As you can see this is part of the town I had created(mentioned above) This is when it first started out, I'm sure you can imagen how much stress I was under building the first Town on the server by myself and one other person.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Basically im really looking forward to joining this server (If I get approved) and im hoping to donate in the near future because I am a previous player of Hollow world until I stopped playing minecraft for a short while (silly me !) I got unwhitelisted :(
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Obvcourse I would never cheat when it comes to a server just like this.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I had found it about a year ago browsing some website, I cannot remember what it was called now sorry!

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Obvcourse hehe