Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tahlen Redfin- Unbanned Appeal [Unbanned- Sally]

Tahlen Redfin

Villager
First off I will apologize for any kind of misunderstanding on my own part. I was banned for theft which I believe is because when I first got on the server I did not understand how the shops worked precisely and was hitting the item frames instead of the signs themselves as I have never been on a server that used shops in that way before. After I realized my mistake I attempted to put the items back into the frames but was given a message that I did not have permission to do so. I still have the items in my Ender chest and have not used them. If I was contacted in game in a PM before the ban and failed to respond I do apologize for that as well because one moment I was fighting Zombies in the Sorrowlands and the next I was being banned for theft and was very confused at first. I can promise you that it will never happen again and if I act like a total newbie again (which I truly hope not to do) then I will contact an Admin to fix my mistake.

I have only had a couple hours on the server, but so far I am super enjoying myself and wish to continue playing if at all possible. I apologize once again. I look forward to hearing a response.