Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Taking a break (I hope)

matyio

The original mute
Ok, well I've been feeling a bit lost on the server recently, not sure why. So I've decided to take a break from it. I know I'll be gone at least 4 weeks because I have a holiday in turkey in two weeks. For the next two weeks I'll be on ts as well, then, I don't know...

Matto225

The White Mage
So many people taking breaks! We really should outlaw that you know ;)

On a serious note, have a great time, Turkey's a cool place (I might be going there in a couple of weeks to visit a friend!) and enjoy the break! See you when you get back!

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Turkey... I love turkey! Especially stuffed turkey! omnomnomnom!

Have a great time! Don't forget to come back in 4 weeks!

matyio

The original mute
Update time, it's lovely here, rarely going below 45 degrees. Suns always out, seas crystal clear. I'm having a good time, though it would be better if I could actually throw my brother in the sea without him winging and moaning about it for the next month. A great thing is that waterskiing, banana boating, and sofa boating are all free. Though I'll admit I haven't been getting enough sleep in a regular pattern so I may have to extend my break by a day or two to recover. See you all then, and by that I mean I'll be able to get on the server then, whether I stay... Well, that's something everyone will have to ensure.

matyio

The original mute
I should be back on server Wednesday, got back home at 4am last night and got about 5hours of sleep (including plane trip) so, very groggy today.