Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished +Tales for Friends+

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
92579c83944c4183f45c6ed5473673bf.jpg

---

Atop the hill of Thiil lies a fire that burns day and night.
Many strangers come to share stories, new and old.
Let this night be of stories.
Let us share beside the firelight experiences and tales.

---

This weekend Thiil will be hosting a smaller event in which characters can come and share stories around the campfire. We ask that stories are not too long, so everyone can get a chance to read some off!

We look forward to this event!

Time: Friday the Fifth and Saturday the Sixth of December.
Hour: TBA

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Is totally going to come (my stories are 50 pages long for the shortest, I might have to find some others or shortens them /a lot/ :D )

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Apologies. Tonight's will be rather late, around 10:30 EST, or at least that is when I am getting online. This is an event that requires minimal effort so if anyone wishes to take the lead tonight try are more than welcome too. The other will start around 4 pm EST tomorrow.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The second session of +Tales for Friends+ will start at 7:00 p.m. EST. Begins in approximately one hour and fifteen minutes!

If you're interested, just come to Thiil where the campfire is. Your character is encouraged to share a short tale around the fire. :)

Last edited: