Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tales of an Ark hunter[Language~]

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Side note:
This is fanfiction of defiance, and defiance only, the characters in this game are aswell as real characters, in the series, or game, as fictional character, aswell as real players.
Enjoy

Mistaahh
Defiance 2013-06-19 21-19-08-81.jpg

Kalai
Defiance 2013-06-19 21-17-09-11.jpg

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Mistaahh checked his sniper rifle, and grinned, muttering"State. of. the. fucking. art."
A shadow casted over him, he looked up, to see Kalai. "I'm sorry, but leave me alone." He said, still looking Kalai in the eyes. She kept silent, and just looked back. Mistaahh got sick of this, and stood up, using his rifle as a cane. "I said, leave me alone." "Be a bit nicer to this Votan hottie, she seems spicy." Mistaahh looked next to her, to see Von Bach.
He kept silent, so did Kalai.
"Kalai, we need to check your ego implants, so follow me-" He got interrupted by the comlink. "Everyone report to command bridge." The captain walked towards them, and looked at Mistaahh and Kalai, aswell as the other ark hunters behind them.
"Now Ark Hunters!"
"Hold on captain, these aren't wearing your beloved uniform, so they don't take orders from you." The captain mumbled something along the line of irritating asshole, and walked of again. "Alright, Mistaahh, we need to check your EGO implants later." He nodded."Alri-" The alarm of the ship went off. The voice of the captain shattered through the comlink. "Everyone, get to the evac pods, we're going down." Mistaahh pushed Von bach in his evac pod, then jumped in one himself. Then got launched, and got knocked out by the explosion of the ship.
Chapter 1: Where I am, where I should be.
The door of the evac pod opened, and I looked up weakly, to see Cass Ducar.
"Woah, you're alive!" I nodded."I feel alive." He then pushed himself out of the seat, groaning a bit, and looking to another evac pod infront of him. "You checked that one?" Cass shook her head. "Nope, it looks banged up." Mist sighed. "You packin' heat?" She nodded, and aimed the gun at the second evac pod. "Alright, opening.." He pulled open the door, and Kalai fell out, right into his arms. "She's irathient." Mist frowned. "You don't fucking say." Cass pulled a face, Mist grabbed he emergency pistol out of the evac pod, and put his shoulder under Kalai's armpit. "Come on, let's get you outta here." He stepped forward, then dropped Kalai, because of the cybernetic girl stepping to him. He frowned. "The fuck?!" And stepped back, rather conspiciously. "Don't worry, I'm your EGO unit. Don't be afraid. Gotta run some tests and load your interface." He went to pick up Kalai again. "Alright." Cass came closer again. "Shtako, who you talkin' too?" Mist shrugged the question off. "I'll see fit to get her patched up, somewhere." Cass nodded. "I'll see if I can find anyone else surviving." Mist went on his way, carrying the weak, almost fainted irathient on his left, the gun on his right. "Alright, Mist, loading your shield interface." He saw a small bar appearing in the top left of his eyesight. "Mist, this is the amount of punishing your shield can take. Represented in a simple HUD bar." Followed by that, a human body, comparable to a stickman appeared. "This is, if your shields go down, the places you can get wounded. And the places you are wounded." Mist nodded again. "Alright, now, let's get..Somewhere."
Mist's eyes got big, as he noticed the New Freedom's crash site, and the functioning E-rep command center. "Alright, Irathi, we'll get you patched up in no time." He took a few steps further, before EGO alarmed. "Mist, I detect hostiles on a ridge next to you, the area before you is a killzone, constantly watched by snipers, mutants, of the likes." Mist sighed, and holstered the gun, then picked the Irathient up in both arms. He took a deep breath, and ran through the killzone. A shot sound, and Mist fell down to his knees, hit in the shoulder, groaning. The shields were already down from other bullets. The bullet had gone through his shoulder, through Kalai's chest. She fainted, Mist stood up again, and started running. He heard the bullets whistling past his ears, and fell the dirt that flew up on impacct of the bullets on his boots. "Almost there, Almost there" is what he mumbled under his breath. He fell forward, of the impact of a bullet through his back, missing his spine with only a pinch.