Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Tambry) Ashworthy Aquisitions

Rosary, do you have any interest in running the Tambry library? In addition to managing the written books, it would also allow you to buy/sell enchanted books there.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Rosary, do you have any interest in running the Tambry library? In addition to managing the written books, it would also allow you to buy/sell enchanted books there.
Uhm my new alt might be interested. I'm yet to play her as I'm still building her home, but it does have a dedicated library floor.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
If there's anything I don't sell that you'd like to buy, just let me know and I'll do what I can to get it in stock.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Find us this weekend at the Tambry Faire! We are located just behind the left side of the main stage. Due to our items being popular last month, we have two shopkeepers with an assortment of fairly priced goods!

upload_2015-5-14_19-47-51.png

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
As someone who spends /wayyyy/ too much money here, I do have to say, the prices are fair and the materials fairly regularly stocked. Now I just need to figure out how to put a lock on my wallet!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Quartz, redstone blocks and a few others items restocked. Out of stock items have been replaced for now with other items.