Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Tambry Market and Brew Faire

Time: Saturday, March 14 1:00 PM EST

Welcome to the first Tambry Craft and Brew Faire. Come to our Faire to buy, sell, and trade anything! Featuring some of the finest brews in all the land and some of the rarest and most valuable items around! Also featuring some of the finest stores the Northern Kingdom has to offer.

This event is both OOC and RP. You can come OOC and just buy/sell stuff if you want.

Leading up to (starting now) and during the event, all property in Tambry will be 25% off!

Are you a buyer? All you have to do is show up! If you would leave a message here letting me know you're coming that would be great!

Are you a seller? Drop a note here saying whether you want to sell brews or stuff and whether you need a stall. All stalls are temporary but are FREE. You will also get a free shopkeeper egg (that you have to take down when the event is over). Don't worry if you can't make it... all you have to do is set up a shop in the square sometime before now and the event and you'll be good to go!

Are you a shopkeeper? Let me know if you'll be online and in Tambry at this time and get your store ready for customers and RP. If you won't be there, we'll still point people to your OOC shops and villager shopkeepers!

I myself will be selling some rare lore items, including:
Steel items reforged by Urist Eisenfaust @rjamesking
"Russian Vodka"
Barrel O'Thrall Torrent Ale (old brew plugin ale)
Player Heads (Arngeir_Brument and Icefire120)
"Oak Leaves" They look like colored blocks
"Surefire" Fully Enchanted Bow with IC documentation
A Sundial found in the ruins of Tahkul Rimtar

IC design blueprints for Cannons and Trebuchets
Lances
A Leather Tunic made by Maloki @DarkWolf
A ton of enchanted books
and enchanted gear
up to 20 stacks of lapis blocks
up to 100 gold blocks
Tons of bookshelves!

Since I posted this earlier today, I've sold a Ton of the stuff I had for sale. To the point where I don't know if I'll be a buyer or a seller.

Ahh, you've read thus far, congrats! Use the form below and post here to enter a drawing for a free building in tambry, worth up to 10,000 radiants! You do not need to be present to win. The drawing will be held during the event.

IGN:
Are you coming to the event?:
What kind of shop will you make?:

Confirmed Vendors:
Cerendor Curiosity Shoppe- See above...
Hutch Family General- Tree log stall @Balatro
Belra Brawnwall- Fireworks and maybe display! @Balatro
Alex Silversand Fabrics- Wool and leather products- @BrianAT16
Rosethorn's stall-flowers @Aldion

@Michcat or whoever else needs to know, I don't have any plans for gods showing up, but it is a merchant event that is taking place right outside a shrine to Jax, so I wouldn't be all that surprised if he makes an appearance. I really must ask that the event will be peaceful-moderate. I don't want people risking their IC lives to come to this event...

Last edited by a moderator:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Hutch family general - Tree log stall
Belra Brawnwall - Firework stall (Perhaps display)

Bumping this.

Thinking about Monday March 9 at 2 pm Eastern Standard Time. Not sure if this time works for others.

Looking for vendors, street performers, and guests. Please let me know if you want to come!

Friday March 13th would actually work better for me. How does this work for anybody else interested?

Time and date set to Saturday, March 14 at 1:00 pm EST. Don't feel like you have to show up right away. If you're a vendor but you can't make it, you can always get a shopkeeper stall, it's free!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I can't come on Garrett as well, as much as I'd like to, playing two accounts at once on this laptop isn't a good idea. xD

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Even though id love to come to this event rp'ly as Andal, I cant make it because of a Track Meet.

Hope all goes well. Best of luck!

Event Starts in 1 hour! Not too late to get a stall, comes with a free shopkeeper egg if you can use it!