Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tayo Etaris

Tayo

Lord of Altera
My skill in RP has been lacking since i started here in Altera. I've decided this was possibly due to not having a set direction for my character. As such i decided to write up a profile to help myself out!

Name: Tayo Etaris
Race: Human
Height: 5’8
Weight: Average
Hair: A long mop of blue in different shades, usually un-styled and natural.
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Lightly tanned.
Identifying Marks: No identifying marks of note but his blue hair is often a giveaway if his hood is taken off.
Appearance: Tayo often wears dark clothes of blue and black. He keeps his blue hair hidden beneath a black hood. His preferred weapon is a bow and as such, often has a quiver of arrows and bow slung across his back. Around his waist is a toughened leather belt holding an assortment of strange tools.
Strengths: Tayo's people inherit the knowledge of their fore fathers making him very knowledgeable and often skilled in many lines of work despite never having trained in those areas. Some of his more useful skills involve sailing, archery and cartography. He has a naturally good sense of direction from spending long periods on expeditions.
Weaknesses and fears: Holding a large number of memories in his head can be confusing. It may also lead to migraines as ancestral memories surface. He is also a fairly bad conversationalist having spent so much time travelling; his ability to carry conversation is limited.
Profession: Like many of his relatives, Tayo is a treasure hunter always seeking to uncover history and locate lost or forgotten artefacts. As a result of his need to travel he may disappear for long periods of time without warning.

(Backstory... sometime soon!)

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Pssst your thirty two according to our joint back storys now xD

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Haha good good, Had to make it scale nicely with the servers timeline, 22 would work but according to fitz we're already 10 years after the exodus