Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Team Fortress 2 Tournament [ALL SLOTS FULL]

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Anyhow, I'd like to be the scout of our team, if that's alright with all of you.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Just so you all know, i can't play other than Scout or Pyro, im best at Pyro so please let me play one of those

Jinx

Lord of Altera
Okay here is what going to happen. When the match happens it will be best of three. When we first get in we are going to have a warm up match where none of the rules that we set will apply. So you can test what class you like and see how your rivals play.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The League of legends team still hasnt really taken off because not enough people play it!

/RAGE! :mad:

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
I want in !!!!!

Steam name: Nollic91 or nollic91 (my steam name is seen as Royo_Royal)
Team preference: Dont matter!
Class preference: Sniper
How can we make this better (If nothing just leave it blank): Get an bigger server ahaha

Jinx

Lord of Altera
I want in !!!!!

Steam name: Nollic91 or nollic91 (my steam name is seen as Royo_Royal)
Team preference: Dont matter!
Class preference: Sniper
How can we make this better (If nothing just leave it blank): Get an bigger server ahaha
Next time we are using a bigger server but this one only got the grip of about nine people not including me and sparky if i can get more that this interested I will do a bigger one. For now i'm putting you on reserve meaning if you choose to accept it, will replace a player who can't make it for some reason.