Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Temp, Maybe?] Gavin Adama

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
First thing I thought of when I saw this, and oh it's such a good show. Only on season two though. I've been told they don't reveal the last on until l the very very end, and by that point you're questioning everyone.
Just finished season 3 then ... I was wrong about the final one ... But still pretty much hyperventilating, about 5 mins and counting, over tori and sanders and Starbuck.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Updates:
Relations and Personality

Gavin has also started to become a little cocky of late, causing him to get in trouble. He's gonna have to learn to control himself if he doesn't want to die

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Alignment: Neutral Evil Good, The politics are making him do things he don't want to do. He would come off as Neutral Good to people though.

If going by DND standards, which most allignments are based off of, Neutral Evil would mean that you do evil for the sake of doing evil. That you do it because you like evil and want to help spread it. Unless that's what you're going for, I'd say he's Lawful Neutral. Does whatever is best for the Land/His Goal

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
If going by DND standards, which most allignments are based off of, Neutral Evil would mean that you do evil for the sake of doing evil. That you do it because you like evil and want to help spread it. Unless that's what you're going for, I'd say he's Lawful Neutral. Does whatever is best for the Land/His Goal
Ahh ok, well the main reason I chose evil was because he is actively manipulating people, and he knows its bad, yet he still does it.

Also, Many edits for the morning~