Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Templar Order

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The Templar Order

The History
The Templar Order was founded in this time of upheaval and unease for he fight of the Silver Crown. Founded by its Grand Master Divinius who wrote its guidelines and basic teachings for all of its orders to follow. All are protected by the order the weak, the poor, the rich and the noble and all who seek protection from harm may find sanctuary within the orders hallowed walls. The order reveres the gods Harateth , Shalherana , Kilrox equally in their own respects. As well we our tolerant of all races and hold that each are equal in their own ways. Though the order believes fervently that Magic is powerful it should be watched carefully. So that no one person can wield it in a violent and destructive manner and harm those around themselves. We believe threw careful teachings and care Magic can be used for the good of all the races. Placing Honor, Loyalty and protecting the weak as its main corner stones of teaching. Based out of the Fortress Umbra or Shadow Fortress they look forward to protecting all from harm and indiscretion.

To Apply Contact the Grand Master Divinius with:
  • Your name
  • Your class
  • Your race
  • Your Skills

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
We are not like the Golden Crusade who are a band of holy warriors connected to a church. We hold no Church affiliations or connections as Church connections implies we do our work in a name of a god or gods. We do not do our work in the name of gods we just hold everyone beliefs in equal regard. We do our work in the name of all races in the land to help them regardless of standings. You could be the most wanted man in the land and still find refuge in our walls even if we do not agree with your principles. Our work is to protect all people and not take sides in any argument or war.We are here to defend all people from any persecution you may find in the realm and offer a safe haven to grow and expand themselves till they can go on their own ways.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Must... resist... *fails*

We are not like the Golden Crusade who are a band of holy warriors connected to a church. We hold no Church affiliations or connections as Church connections implies we do our work in a name of a god or gods. We do not do our work in the name of gods we just hold everyone beliefs in equal regard. We do our work in the name of all races in the land to help them regardless of standings. You could be the most wanted man in the land and still find refuge in our walls even if we do not agree with your principles. Our work is to protect all people and not take sides in any argument or war.We are here to defend all people from any persecution you may find in the realm and offer a safe haven to grow and expand themselves till they can go on their own ways.
Templars were part of the Catholic Church.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
why is it always the templars?
Everyone loves Templars!

2. The GC was hardly an original idea.
Please keep your false and disrespectful comments for yourself, and everything will be alright between everyone.

If. I. See. Another. Templar. Group. I'm. Turning. Evil.
No you aren't going to and you know it itzzy ;)

Why not joining one of the existing templar organisation?
I don't think there currently exists any organisation related to crusaders/paladins/templars. There was the GC and the black knights, but the first one of those is, as you know it, called off for the moment, and the second one isn't really active. Most of the guilds you see currently are Assassins/thief guilds, apart from a few exceptions.

It is nothing like the Golden Crusade.........
Actually it is quite similar, apart from the fact that it seems that they don't follow any gods but pursue most of the ideals we strived to reach.

Now, could all of you guys refrain from getting my GC into this? Leave this guy and his idea alone, and think about all the useless stuff that happened at the beginning of the Crusade, all the spam posted largely by paladin-haters.

Sicarius, I am looking forward to your organisation, do not lose hope and don't listen to those that could seem negative towards your idea. If you seek help, patronage or support, just contact me or another herald of House Arcturus and we'll work something out.

Lony, awaaaaaay!

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
OK im not creating a exact copy of the Templar it is role play and i can turn it who i want the ideals to be in this group and i dont want this Templar group to be apart of a church

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
How about we all be quiet and not fill this thread with ridiculous comments? If any of you took time to read, you would see that this is a new organization that is different than the ones we have had. It has its own unique ideals, claims not to be some sacred organization, but rather is vested in the equality and, loyalty, etc. of ALL people and races. So please, unless you take time to read the original post and create a response relating to / showing interest in this organization, please, be quiet.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Might I make a small suggestion?

Since your group seems to be dedicated to helping anyone that would need it, and you seem to like the holistic properties that the name Templar would give but would probably wish to avoid the stigma that the word "Templar" has garnered recently, try instead this - The Knights Hospitaller.

They were another group much like the Templars, but originally they were commissioned to provide care and shelter for pilgrims, and like their name implies they set up a number of hospitals as well to aid in their cause. I think that the idea of helping people seems to run very close to your ideas as well.

You could take this idea and run with it, if you wish, and start employing alchemists and healing casters to help with your hospitaller goals. I think it would be very interesting to have an organized center for healers and caretakers, but that may be a bit outsider your original ideas. Just throwing some thoughts out there.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
You could take this idea and run with it, if you wish, and start employing alchemists and healing casters to help with your hospitaller goals. I think it would be very interesting to have an organized center for healers and caretakers,
My character is a skilled Aethermagus- he heals. Knows anatomy, knows how to apply it, can be found saving people from mortal wounds in the snowy square of Port Silver. And he could probably be coerced into helping out- for free.

Spark

Broken
dracoboy2 said:
But this is still right xD
But how is it the same? This stands for loyalty, hono- .....oh

And Valonyx please stop getting your knickers in a twist every time someone mentions the Golden Crusade >.>