Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Temporary Server Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
1. No greifing

2 No PvP

3 No explosives unless approved by a king/queen

4 Listen to the mods, we may not have titles but we are still OP, we can still kick and ban.

5 Do not moan and whine about the old map. Towns are being moved over.

6 Do not build or destroy anyones property except without their explicit permission.

7 If you see a greifer, screenshot him/her then report them to the moderators, the screenshot is vital proof as Hawkeye is currently not working.

8 No caps

9 No swearing or cursing or "wtf" or "omg"

It may take a while for the server to be updated, as we are waiting on plugins, however the usual rules of Hollowworld still apply. Cherbert and lars AND STEEL worked hard to get this server going, they didnt have to, they could have left it and made you wait until everything was updated to play. The admins are working as fast as they can to get everything moving but while this is happening everyone needs to be orderly and patient.

Thank you for reading.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Just adding a few more;

8. no caps

9. no bad language

These are normal server rules but i have seen them broken so much on the temp server that it is getting ridiculous

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Guys if people aren't obeying the rules get the ban hammer out, they agree to comply when they join the SERVER and they are still playing on it even if the map is a temporary one.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Guys if people aren't obeying the rules get the ban hammer out, they agree to comply when they join the SERVER and they are still playing on it even if the map is a temporary one.
I've already banned 2 people in the last hour, after not doing so for about 5 days, this is ridiculous.

UpTide

Villager
A good way to find out peoples true character is to take away all the rules, and let them feel like they can do anything.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Edited you b*****d. Why do people always forget about me? I've been here longer than anyone except sherbzz and cherbert :(

I'ma go cry in my corner now!

Status
Not open for further replies.