Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

That guy who gets you stuff

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Humans and elves, Nakam and Syrien, Dwarves and- Gah, never mind.

Need wood? Need dirt? Stone? Sand? As a matter of fact, do you need anything? Well, I am your new labourer. I can collect you almost anything! If it's easily accessible(dirt, stone etc.) then you can have up to ten stacks for free! Yes, I am everyone's cobble slave.

If you'd like something that's a bit more advanced; be it Nether Wart or Redstone, or anything else, I will happily be able to barter cheap and competitive prices. Let's call them mates rates.

Don't just sit there! Sit there and write 'get me [item you want] nao thankyouverymuch' in the comments. I'm extremely active, ergo it shan't take more than a day for me to gather all you need.

List of people's stuffs/jobs.
  1. Lemarc's wood chopping: 10-15,000 rads.
  2. Mistaahh's bow(infinity)-3k.
  3. Naelwyn's excursional endeavour- 50/50 profits.
  4. Wakerman4's farmery stuffs(ideal for a pirate): 64 seeds, 128 wheats, ten stacks o' cookies, six stacks of arrows.
Note: will no longer be enchanting things after this batch.
Thanks, Count yoda74.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
I got a buisness proposition for you, you like cutting wood? I need to cut 8 plots of wood in my region, feel like helping with that? I'll pay 10 000 rads for the work, 15 000 if done before friday the 4 of january, deal?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I am looking to subcontract out the gathering of several varieties of supplies.

I'd be willing to split with you 50/50 all profits resulting from the endeavour. Your labour, my market connections and knowledge.

Give me a shout.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
  • Mistaahh's bow- I'll do it,but it'll take as while knowing how unlucky I am at enchanting :p 3k sound all right?
  • Sure I can chop the trees for you, Lemarc! Once we're both on, you can show me where the plots are.
  • And Naelwyn, I do have 'lil bit o' knowledge(possibly) :p On a more serious note, I'd be happy to help.

W

wakerman4

All right, ya cat, lets see what ya got...

Get me, hmm...

64 seeds. Wheat seeds.
Cookies. Ten stacks
Arows. Big arrow order. Six stacks.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Got it. Everyone's orders may take a few dayses, me's not in the mood for collecting at the moment.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Herm. Well, if you really can "get me stuff" I want
1. An enchanted book (unbreaking III)
2. An enchanted book (fire aspect)
3. An enchanted book (sharpness 3)
4.Three enchanted books (protection IV)--if possible
That concludes my enchanted section. I also want
5. Arrows. Lots of arrows. Lets say 5 stacks.
6. Leather. Lots of leather. Lets say 3 stacks.

PM me to negotiate price so we can avoid cluttering your thread.