Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

thatguy090 - application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
1.Username: thatguy090
2.Real life name: Zachary Kilgore (no not the singer)
3.Age: 17
4.Gender: Male
5.Country: Great Britain (England)
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, and i can't tell you how much by just reading this beautifull work of literature, and it made me believe that this server is well worth anyones time to join and help flourish.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
a) I like roleplay servers. I have enjoyed roleplaying in some instances in real life. Although i am not very experienced at attending any real life ones, sometimes my friends get me to go and i find it much more fun than i expected.

B) I have done some previous roleplay games (including minecraft roleplay servers), like runescape, Gates of Andaron (can be RP if you try), and a few others i can vaugely remember.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am 17 years old and is still in highshcool (a senior) and am hopeing to enrol in college soon and chase after a degree in an engineering field. I have recently been dual-enroling in college classes and taking them for both college and highschool credit and am hopeing to aslo complete my associates degree by highchool graduation. I'm just above what would be considered a "casual" gamer. Games that currently interest me include: Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, terarria, and several other games but those three are the ones i've been prioritizing on recently. I like games, but of course its not my life. I do some occasional sports, but running in my highschool's cross country team is my favorite, the season may be over but i still run to stay in shape every now and then. I have also started to go to a strength building class in my school so i'm also doing that. I don't like to get into fights, and this includes arguments that are based on hatered and not for either the sake of having a good arguement every once in a while or centered around having fun (like which way is the best to survive some sort of apocolapse). I like to have fun like everyone else and can't stand those who ruin that fun so that no one but that troll can have fun. Making new freinds and meeting new people (yes even online ones) is what i like about good communities and hope that i too can join and help spread fun to everyone.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
why yes

2011-04-29_21.45.56.png

2011-04-29_21.46.21.png2011-08-07_17.20.33.png2011-08-07_17.21.23.png
and yes that is a star destroyer from star wars... :) (legitimately built, and im not flying im on a platform). I do have other builds but i forgot to save as screenshots. (and i realize that this is a medieval themed server and there are to be no floating buildings and future stuff).

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

yes, ( i made those doughnuts gavster gave to the admins :D).
me--> ( ' v')==8[ D ] 8==(Ow O ) <-- Gavster
later ....
Gavster--> ( ^ .^)==8( o ) 8==(o. o ) <--community
and more seriously he leads me and the rest of our group of good-hearted college buddies.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
Looking forward to it! I hope I get on the server!
well i read your post (just some advice your question #8 has to be 8+ sentences otherwise you most likely won't get in so i owuld like to see you in game too so add more) and good luck to you too :D.

12xbox12

Villager
well i read your post (just some advice your question #8 has to be 8+ sentences otherwise you most likely won't get in so i owuld like to see you in game too so add more) and good luck to you too :D.
Alright I will add more. Good luck to you also!

Status
Not open for further replies.