Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The APMA (Altera Private Mail Association)

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
Before I came to Altera, I was a worldwide traveler, during my time on the road, I got lots of mail from my friends, family, and approvals to enter a nation. What I'm talking about is how great the mail systems were! I can get my approval to enter a nation in about a day, and I was pretty far from the borderline. When I send a letter to one of my friends/family, depending on how far away I was from the nation, I could get a reply from one of my friends 5 nations away in about 5 days! This inspired me to create the Altera Private Mail Association! If anyone wants to send a person a message, we will have it taken care of, just write it down on a book and quill, and we will deliver it to the person.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
This organisation depends on how... Available... The mail men and women are. Because I can't be bothered to deliver letters, if there's some guy I can whisper and he'll come running to take the letter... That'd be nice...

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
This organisation depends on how... Available... The mail men and women are. Because I can't be bothered to deliver letters, if there's some guy I can whisper and he'll come running to take the letter... That'd be nice...
We can have a decent amount of couriers and we pay a adequate price for a letter to be sent