Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Awsome Cello Music Thread

ACU20

Legend of Altera
The Awsome Cello Music Thread
*courtesy of somnastra all rights reserved

2Cellos, or also known as "2seljos" in spain (means peasants in croatian) consists of the two cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser, and they play modern music on cellos.....you gotta watch to believe it, and you will not regret it, i love these guys and if you like classical and modern,alternative,classic or 80's rock..just watch

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
dude, I've been following these guys for a while now- their music is spectacular!

I do like some of their original pieces a good deal better, though.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Why have two cellos when you can have four, played by one guy~?
Edit- I find it hard to be impressed by musicians who edit the hell out of their music. Also, it isn't 2 cellos, it's an overlay of at least a dozen, there's just two of them in the video~ Yeah the individual parts are a little impressive, but the amount of manual sound alteration goes beyond tasteful studio recording, and puts me off just a touch :p

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Oh, also. The bit where you can totally tell they're into the music. That live performance is my favorite of the ones that were posted, and the guy on the right's complete... tuning out of the audience as he gets into the piece is just... heartwarming.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
....Can this just turn into the awesome cello music thread? Because @Deash12 threw this at me a bit ago and I can't stop watching it.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Like the way the Cello sounds? Want interesting music? Then just tune into the: Rushad Eggleston Show

Honestly, the music this man produces is weird, but he is an excellent cello player. I've seen him several times live before as a side event at festivals, and his performances are always interesting. The album that there is a link for was recorded in one day, in one take. And no, it's not pirated.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm just sayin', though. This thread is not complete without some Yo-Yo Ma.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
And then there's this song, which was the song that made me interested in cello in the first place (I will learn someday, gosh darn it!)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Must....resist....yo mama joke....aaaahhh
Been done. I've made a few. First time I heard one was in German class in high school.

.... which was... like 12 years ago. :confused: