Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Bard's Tale

UrQuan

Legend of Altera
As you enter through the thick, emerald green curtains, you end up in a large room, wide enough for five carriages to ride side by side, without disrupting each other. In the center are giant dais, elevated above the ground by four strong pillars. The dais hold a set of instruments, woven with golden threads which intertwine around Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Sapphire and other forms, all making a majestic sight to behold, on their glass stands.

In the center, you can notice a diamond sword, levitating slightly over the scarlet pillow it was placed upon. Behind one of the pillars, you notice a man, blond-haired young man, with a lute in his hands, its strings trembling below his careful fingers. His lips are moving in union with the strings, but you can hear nothing, you can feel nothing except a great sense of unity, unity between the air around you and that sword, unity of human and divine. Magic, somehow bent through song.

The pillars tremble in the melody of the swift fingers on the lute. Their inscriptions glow slightly as the whole building shakes.

The sword moves violently, twitches around and collapses to the pillow, glowing with all the colours you could imagine. It is now one of those enchanted blades you could've heard about in stories, a majestic sight.

After a quick deposition of his lute, the blond man jumps swiftly down the stairs surrounding the dais. Cheery, but careful, many a hidden secret twirling behind his eyes. Secrets of song and soul, of lute and lyrics, of rituals to summon magic of this world into mere man-made materials.

He bends slightly.

"I am UrQuan, a traveler, a wanderer, the wayfarer. I am a captor of stories and speaker of tales. I am the keeper of song and the handler of epic scriptures. I am... honoured to meet you, of course."
He smiles and bends even further, before quickly taking a spin with his gold-threaded jacket fluttering around him.

"But worry not, I know who you are! You are a customer, here to purvey in some of my finest wares. But no! I do not have any wares, I have only lists going downwards and downwards, ever endless. I shall add your name to that list, no?"
His gaze drops over his shoulder while he approaches the lectern on the table, a large tome.

"What enchantment shall it be friend? Any of your heart's desire shall be fulfilled swiftly, ever so swiftly. And remember, for every day after the scheduled, which you spend waiting, the price drops by five hundred Radiants! In the end, you might even get your magic for free, though I hope not."
His smile reveals rows of perfectly white teeth, nearly canine.

"I might not be a master of using these things -" The beforementioned sword flies to his palm and starts swirling around his body, a dance of its of own, waltz of war. " - but I could always prepare one for your mighty arm, your daring embrace. Your swift enforcer. Your peace keeper."

"Or maybe you'd like something like this -" His hands take grip opon a pickaxe of steel make, entwined with diamond gems, one of highest quality, especially after it takes on its azure glow "- I assure you, with this tool, your diamonds shall be jumping into your sack themselves!"

"Remember, though, friend, whichever you choose, I am your faithful servant, and it shall be made. Things of quality aren't cheap, though, not at all."

He turns to his ledger again, taking a poke at his ink and starting to write.

"What was it that you desire, which I can fulfill?"

--------

Well, I'm an enchanter here, as that little story tells. I work on commissioned enchants that you request, my dear customers. You say your desire, I say the price and time, if you accept, I shall bring you your equipment by then, enchanted and ready for use. Each day after the one I tell you to expect me on will reduce the price by 500 Radiants.

You can type your need here, or PM me. We shall make our deal. I am also available in the game, where I'll take orders.

Feel free to contact me. I hope you've liked my little introduction up there. :)

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well, I'm an enchanter here, as that little story tells. I work on commissioned enchants that you request, my dear costumers. You say your desire, I say the price and time, if you accept, I shall bring you your equipment by then, enchanted and ready for use. Each day after the one I tell you to expect me on will reduce the price by 500 Radiants.
Why do you only serve people wearing costumes? :D

Hilter

Legend of Altera
How much for the following items? (as individual purchases)
diamond sword of sharpness 4 flaming 1 knockback 2
diamond helmet of respiration 1
diamond chestplate of protection 4
diamond leggings of protection 3
diamond boots of protection 3
No guarantee's I'm buying all that, but I'm curious how much you'd charge.