Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Blood Serpents (Disbanded)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*Holds a longsword, tapping it to ground, staying guard over it's grave and ready to smite anything that tries to make its way back to the world of the living*

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Can't necro something that isn't dead, evident by the OP.
Plus there has been like a giant link in my signature for days. ; )

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
OP finished.
Though some major changes have been planned for the group.. I don't think you could call them bandits anymore- ;)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
This is looking real good again.
And did i tell you the ancient lore on them, past Rhunon's history that you mentioned them as former assassins? Or was it just a coincidence :)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
This is looking real good again.
And did i tell you the ancient lore on them, past Rhunon's history that you mentioned them as former assassins? Or was it just a coincidence :)
Don't think so but it is funny how things work out.~ :p But yes.. they might be getting back to their roots.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
-Worship-
Under the mother of blood the members of the Blood Serpent worship Them who Whispers as those who know the Legend of Sermell believe Visage to be one of the many forms she occupies.

The Serpent sheds its skin and comes again.

=O