Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The bonewarrior(Mist's story)[Language and gore]

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Prologue
"It's a fine day, isn't it, Mist?" Alistair looked at his friend, then back at the sea from the frontdeck. Grinning, knowing Mist hates boats and sailing. "Yes, a damn shame we're on a goddamn boat. Why are we here in the first place?" Alistair grinned even brighter, looking at his pale face."The Aduma tribe, of the southern sovereignity, claims they captured a boneangel. We're checking that out." Mist sighed. "Get to the point, why in the seven hells am I here?" Alistair smacked Mist's shoulderblade with the palm of his hand."You're the boneslayer! You've killed 3 boneangels, and lived to tell the tale! And you're also one of the fiercest elf warriors of the eastern circle. If they have a boneangel, and it breaks out, we have you!" Mist sighed again, feeling sick."I'm going to my quarters, I've seen enough blue for today." Alistair tried holding his laugh."Alright my friend."
Mist dissappeared beneath the deck, and lied down in his hammock, holding his valued double-sided spear close, as comfort, whilst thinking."I'm the boneslayer, no, I'm just extremely lucky. I miss Sheila." His thoughts got reflected at the end of his mind, and he lost track of time, track of reality, and fell asleep.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Chapter one: Reverting

Mirdas, 30th of Khali's glory, 2345, Baslan sea, Southern Sovereignity.

It is funny, how everything, can change, in the blink of an eye. In the littelest of time, someone's fate, can be changed drasticly.

Mist got awoken roughly, by the shouting of the captain. "Boneangel!" All hands to deck, man the command posts!" Mist jumped up, still holding the double-sided spear, and ran topside, to take place next to the captain."Where is it located, pala?!"
Mist shouted through the storm, his voice was light, but clear, and the captain made it out."1 Finger of the main mast." Mist nodded, and put his hand next to the mast, and closed his left eye, then folded all his fingers except his thumb, and saw the faint light of dragonfire."Atleast 2 dragons ánd a boneangel, pala! Where's Alistair?!" The captain, or pala in the ancient elven tongue, frowned."No idea, I think he might be on the fro-PREPARE FOR IMPACT!" Mist jumped for cover, and heard the loud cracking and breaking of wood. The 2 dragons flew over, crushing the mast. The captain shouted."Get in the rowboats, every man for himself!" Mist sighed, and shaked his head. "Fight men, show how fierce your arm is!" He heard Alistair's voice, shouting out above the storm."Listen to the boneslayer!" And grinned. The dragon flew towards Mist, and grabbed him, almost crushing his spine. He heard Alistair's voice again "Miiiist!! No!" Then Mist jabbed the dragon's stomach, and fell, by sickening speed towards the water. Splash. He was dizzy of the smack of the water, but tried swimming back to the boat. He lost his spear. He saw Alistair's figure from a distance, and another figure, twice as big as Alistair, being stabbed by him. The creature turned around, and slammed Alistair 2 meters away.
A boneangel, but it wasn't here to attack the boat, or kill humans. It was here for Mist. Mist found some floating wood to lean on, and panted, some of his ribs were broken, and the back of his head was horribly bruised.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
The boneangel identified Mist, and dashed to him, while holding a person in it's hands, and smacking two other sailor overboard. It ripped the man in it's hands, or her hands, apart. Mist looked up, as the boneangel landed on the plank, gracefully. She held her hand out, waiting for Mist to grab it. The sea around them became calm, everything went in slow motion, and Mist grabbed her hand. The boneangel pulled him close, and stabbed his chest with one of her claws, drenched in paralys poison. Mist couldn't do anything, but faintly groan. The dragons flew off, and Alistair looked at Mist, watching him being taken by the boneangel. Knowing, he would never see his friend again, shouting in disbelief. The boneslayer was gone, his friend...Was gone.