Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~The Character Profile Of Tajay Arjit~

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Tajay Arjit Signature (USE THIS ONE).png

(This Character Profile has been accepted by the lore team.)

Tajay the Lost

Character’s full name: Tajay Arjit
Reason or meaning of name: He doesn't know if there is any meaning.
Character’s nickname: He doesn't have one, yet don't hesitate to try creating one for him. :p
Reason for nickname: -------
Birth date: He believes it's around when the leaves begin to fall.
Languages Understood: His native language is Verba, however now he can only hold pathetic conversations of it. He's completely fluent in Common, and understands figures of speech, and enunciates words with no signs of an accent.

Physical appearance

Race: A Nakat, one of the Nakam.
How old does he/she appear: He looks to be around his age.
Weight: 160 pounds.
Height: About 5'9, not including his ears.
Body build: Broad shouldered, muscular upper body.
Eye color: A pale blue, which reveal his mood at most times.
Skin tone: The skin tone under his fur is black.
Distinguishing marks: He has a large scar along the side of his right torso, and the white on his face, and back of his arms can be quite recognizable in the distance.
Predominant features: Probably his muscular stature. If its not that, it's probably that he looks like a "cat."
Hair Fur color: Mainly black, though has white fur markings along the back of his arms, and the white spot around his eye and muzzle.
Type of hair: Regular fur, that's smooth if touched.
Voice: More of a husky, modulated voice.

Leaf Divider (Transparent).png
Overall attractiveness: He's rather fit, and taller for a Nakat. Symmetrical features. If other nakam could judge, then most would say yes. (Not that they care about that stuff)
Physical disabilities: None.
Usual fashion of dress: He wears simple shirts with simple colours, however he still has his brown native pants that he prefers. He wears whatever modern clothing fits him comfortably, and adopts to the styles he sees around him in the port.
Favorite outfit: He doesn't care.
Jewelry or accessories: None A small gold piercing on the top side of his left ear.

Personality
Good personality traits:
-Loyal
-Outgoing
-Helpful
-Honest
-Witty
-Humble
-Tries to be open minded
Bad personality traits:
-Stubborn
-Distant
-His Curiosity
-Tendency to overthink
-Careless

Mood character is most often in: He's normally in a mood of amusement. This is easily expressed through his eyes. Unphased, or unamused. Can't really tell.
Sense of humor: When he's patient.
Character’s greatest joy in life: It's when he protects those who need it, and to change a negative direction into a positive one. These are the kind of things he loves doing.
Character’s greatest fear: That he shall not live up to his expectations before he dies.
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: He's already been through complete turmoil twice. The most recent one being the destruction of Kavdek. Besides that, it'll be when his life doesn't have a purpose.
Character is most at ease when: Whenever he's by the ocean, and can hear its sounds or see it.
Most ill at ease when: When he is/feels useless. It makes a horrible feeling in his stomach and it's something he's never enjoyed.
Enraged when: Anything that is said that is clearly disrespectful towards him. about the Nakam or Kavdek. The bullying of his friends, or anyone who he feels doesn't deserve it is not something he will tolerate.
Life philosophy: He doesn't have one, but his answer would probably vary depending on what mood he's in.
Greatest strength: Tajay's greatest strength would probably be his loyalty, and his willpower.
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: His mind is probably his greatest weakness.
Biggest regret: There's a good selection of them.
Biggest accomplishment: Mmm rather would not say.
Character’s darkest secret: Well that'd ruin the character, wouldn't it?

Goals
Drives and motivations: His biggest drive is to be purposeful, and his expectations of himself are his biggest motivation to do so.
Immediate goals:
To work hard, and keep busy.

Long term goals: ----

How the character plans to accomplish these goals: ------
How other characters will be affected: Would it matter to me?

Past

Hometown: A distant Native Village.
Type of childhood: One where studying and training were routine things, and expectations were always expected to be meet.
Most important childhood memory: Competing against his old friends in challenges. Daring each other, being ibeks idiots sometimes. Heh, good fun...
Childhood hero: Sajek, the first Warrior.
Education: The studies of battle tactics, knowledge of crafting weapons from surroundings, and many many more things that were presented to him...
Religion: The beliefs of Native Nakam.
Finances: If there was anything he and his family wanted, it was through trading or the offering of protection.

Present

Current location: On the ships
Currently living with: No one.
Religion: None.
Occupation: A Sailor. He's currently helping with the shipments of everybody's belongings to the new world.

Family - All of it, Irrelevant.
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Spouse:
Children:
Other important family members:

Favorites
Color: Blue tones.
Animal: None.
Activity: Listening to the oceans waves and watching them drift one by one... Honestly, he prefers anything to keep his mind focused, and likes indulging himself in exploring. Well, normally that is.
Food: Things that are strong, or have a variety of flavour.
Mode of transportation: Ships
Most prized possession: Nothing

Least Favorites
Color: Orange
Animal: Seagulls. They're never quiet...
Activity: Swimming. It just doesn't work when your fur becomes super heavy.(Though he doesn't mind putting his feet in the water, but anything past the ankles is something of annoyance.)
Another would probably be sleeping.
Food: Anything Sour
Mode of transportation: Anything that makes him sore, really.
Traits
Optimist or pessimist?: Optimist
Daredevil or cautious?: He's a daredevil. His tendency to act before thinking logically is stronger.
Logical or emotional?: Emotional. He goes where he believes he needs to be.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: He's rather neat, due to his habits of organization as a child. However I wouldn't say he is a methodical Nakat.
Prefers working or relaxing?: Working. Always working.
Confident or unsure of himself/herself?: He's confident in his decisions, but he's unsure of how people think of him. He's growing to not care. He doesn't care.
Animal lover?: He appreciates the smaller animals, especially small birds.

Relationships with others
Opinion of other people in general: He views everyone as the same status. Except Dwarves that is, he doesn't think fondly of them. It's how he was raised. He's grown accustomed to seeing everyone of different race. He hardly thinks anything different of it now.
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: Only if he has a good reason to. If there is any emotion he is hiding, it's usually expressed through his eyes. He doesn't realize this.
Person character most hates: Hates a strong word.
Best friend(s): The Sea.
Person character goes to for advice: He tries to avoid it.
Person character openly admires: I wouldn't say openly, but he can be envious of those who display strength. Mentally, and physically.

Relations

In depth relations will be described below this list.

Able to Recall: Hazrin, Nwalme. Zerin, Vhaejek. Tzemik.

Loved:

Appreciated:

Befriended:

Liked:

Neutral:

Unsure:

Disliked:

Wary Of:

Disdainful:

Hated:

Poke me to be added! My Minecraft username is Soccernut13!
To be updated soon when more recent events happen!

Last edited:

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
This character profile was greatly edited, after seeing a new version of the character sheet for characters that I like. So credit to the person for the 'skeleton' of the character sheet. I hope you guys like it :p

Artwork:
Tajay Sketch.png

A lovely sketch by Hazrin aka @solus! Love it :D
Tajay Arjit.jpg
Not to mention thy wonderful work of @dacoutts :D She made this for me a long time ago.
Music:
To be updated.

Last edited:

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I like the idea of listing all the events in his backstory, it makes for a much better summary.

Buhh...

Story time?

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
I like the idea of listing all the events in his backstory, it makes for a much better summary.

Buhh...

Story time?
. . . Oh god. xD I haven't made some short stories in a bit, though I do like the idea. Ehm...Eehhmmm.....XD Yeah, I'll probably do a story. Though I have no idea how long, or how short it shall be. xD