Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Clockwork | Caramel

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Updates in RED
Caramel 2.jpg
(But a Caparii)

KEY INFORMATION:
Full Name: Caramel Pudding Duskgrove
Race: Lighthoof Caparii
Social Status: Commoner
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 lbs
Current Home:
House in Mockingbay with his Parents
FOREST OF DOOM
heavy_gear_flourish.png

PHYSIOLOGY:
Eye Color: Jade
Skin Color: Fair
Shape of Face: Soft, slightly elven-like. Like his father.
Distinguishing Features: Undecorated horns, large knapsack
Build of Body: Slender.

Hair Color: [X]
Hair Style: Floofy and wavy, made up into a small ponytail. [X]
Horns: His horns curve backwards along his head, before gently curving a little upwards at the tip, just like his father's.
Freckles: A spread of freckles covers a bit of his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.

Voice: [X]

heavy_gear_flourish.png
QUALITIES, FLAWS, AND PERSONALITY:

Likes: Books, contraptions, being left alone, studying, discovery, tinkering
Dislikes: Being questioned, being bothered whilst working, loud noises, shouting, most nobility

Strengths: Quick thinker, crafty, curious, adventurous. As of late, Caramel has been doing a lot more physical work due to his time in his hiding place and fending for not only himself but for his partner. It's clear to see he's gained some muscle over these last few months.
Weaknesses: Easily excitable, too curious, careless at times.
Fears: Being alone, family fighting, Makani...
Values: Knowledge, books, puzzles, and anything that makes him think.
Education: Things taught by family, read to him by family members (fictional stories for example), and the basic religious things taught to him by his father.
Over the last few years of his early childhood, he's not left his home for quite some time due to how long he's been studying and doing research. Now that he's done, he's exploring the world a bit more for himself.
A few years spending only time reading, writing, and doing various exercises helped him gain much more knowledge than he had when he was only six. His main focuses being that of tinkering, architecture, and Redstone mechanics.
Languages: Fae - (Fluent), Common - (Fluent)
General Attitude: He's not a sociable person in the least, he spends most his days stuck inside a room somewhere thinking up ideas for himself and others. He very rarely leaves his own space- much less start conversations. Quite blunt and rude to some people.
Religious Inclination: Vermella
General Intelligence: Incredibly intelligent for his age when it comes to certain subjects, otherwise he only knows an average amount about other subjects.
General Sociability: Have no issues speaking to some, prefers to keep to himself in most scenarios.
Alignment: Chaotic Good?
Most Prized Possession: MISTER SCRUFFLES
heavy_gear_flourish.png

Other Creatures:
Family:
Papa (Linden)
Mama(Rosa)
Auntie Posey
Granmama Sugar
Granmama Ari
Auntie Winter
Uncle Soul
Juniper (Brother)

Marvels:
Meena

Keys and Gears:
Tools:
Tourmaline G. Azerwind
Ayda Ralotumal
Essential:
Alasea
Vorar (Baron)
Jocelyn
Anaiah Godfrey

Experiments:
Axton Frawley
Ryder

Test Subjects:
Rhaenil Niamh
Elizabeth Kane
Jerr'co
Joe

Possibilities:
Alison Kane
Brennard Westmay

Traps:
Most Makani
Defected:
Cymic Seymour
Adiella

Cedlas
Failed Experiments:
(Credit to: RagingLunacy for not only some of the format, but for being the daddy)

(Wandering Ranger Cukie1 RagingLunacy, Ruulu, Nidari, Catena, Bobert, mokwar, Asirel Luik, Lavilethorn, @myself, Charybdis, Michcat, Vincentius. Baron The Tottot, Vincentius Cymic_ bettemus99 Azur Sophe Elz Niah Mitch Swiftspear )

Open Thoughts:
A spot certain characters go if they speak/interact with Caramel enough times.

Elizabeth Kane -
"You're someone who actually sits and asks questions about the things I do. I like you."

Tourmaline 'Apple' -
"I can't trust anyone it seems."

Jerr'co -
"My big red friend, if there's anyone I know who's looking out for me, it's this guy. But sometimes he could at least warn me before hitting me."
Cedlas -
"You're a bitch of an Elf and you're also an idiot. Next time, think before you speak before I kick your ass again."

Meena -
"It's obvious that I'm in love with you. Our time together has shown me I don't need to please or get anyone else's approval but yours. You are my Music Box. I won't let anyone come for you..."

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend

SKILLS AND TALENTS
Key: 1 - Basics, 2 - Intermediate, 3 - Advanced, 4 - Mastery.
- = Getting worse
+ = Getting better
-- = Stagnant

General Tinkering (3)
[x-X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x] [2/10] +

Cooking (1)
[x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x-x-x] [5/10] --

General Combat (2)
[x-X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x] [2/10] --

(More skills to be added as he gets older.)

TROPES

- Tropes will change depending on how Caramel progresses
"FOR SCIENCE" [x]

"Teen Genius" (Notice: Not a natural born one, or an actual genius. Self-proclaimed one.) [x]

"Machine Empathy" [x]

"Curious as a Monkey" [x]

"The Engineer" [x]

"Idiot Hair" [x]

"Violently Protective Girlfriend" [x]

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Caramel's Idea Book and Progress Journal
*This would be an entirely different book full of multiple sketched out ideas, models, and blueprints Caramel had running through his head. It is also once in a while full of a few notes he jotted down on his own time.*

*Above would be the basic sketches of how his music boxes work.*

*Here are a few notes and sketches on two projects he's working on.
One seems to be a long stick with multiple differently shaped tips and heads. While the other is a sketch of a 'slingshot' of sorts with a bow like head.*
Slingbow2.jpg

(Quick hand drawing by me because that's how fast Caramel drew this.)

trident_dagger_by_nemaakos-d5nexn3.jpg

*There's detailed notes and diagrams Caramel has worked out to figure out the mechanism for the Trident Dagger. So far it mentions that he's only made a test dagger using wood and other materials, but the mechanism seems to work nonetheless for now.*

*There's mention in this journal that he's working on a project similar to his slingbow. Something to do with arms and crossbows. How curious.*

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Anyone I'm missing please tell me if I am... it's like 1 am as I type this and I'm kinda tired.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
+Added Journal
+Updated relations a bit

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Day four:
☼ I've learned that... maybe it's better for a child my age to just act like a normal one... people give me odd stares and looks and... maybe... just maybe I should act more dumb. Would people look at me differently? Would people... like me?
ac90f37f-607d-4992-b0d4-03307680135a.png