Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Crowning of Emperor Barthelemy

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Upon the death of the prior Emperor, the gears of fate have shifted. As per the hereditary blood right, King Barthelemy du Lavoyard is to be crowned in naught but a few days. His father, upon resurrection, has given his blessing to his son's rule.

Classification: Moderate
Where: le Havre Cathedral (Religious District will be opened for this event.), and the Purple Throne.
Whom: All whom wish to see in a new age.
Priests: Bishop Samuel, Father Marcus, and Archbishop Elias Beaumont
When: Sunday, January Twenty-Fifth. 1/25/15

PST - 16:00 (4 PM)
CST - 18:00 (6 PM)
EST - 19:00 (7 PM)
Tomato's Australialand Time - 10:00 (10 AM)

@Michcat @Megadonkey30 @Valonyx @Paintballz @hothhorn

Last edited:

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Upon the death of the prior Emperor, the gears of fate have shifted. As per the hereditary blood right, King Barthelemy du Lavoyard is to be crowned in naught but a few days. His father, upon resurrection, has given his blessing to his son's rule.

Classification: Moderate
Where: le Havre Cathedral (Religious District will be opened for this event.), and the Purple Throne.
Whom: All whom wish to see in a new age.
Priests: Bishop Samuel, Father Marcus, and Archbishop Elias Beaumont
When: Sunday, January Twenty-Fifth. 1/25/15

PST - 16:00 (4 PM)
CST - 18:00 (6 PM)
EST - 19:00 (7 PM)
Tomato's Australialand Time - 10:00 (10 AM)

@Michcat @Megadonkey30 @Valonyx @Paintballz @hothhorn
Sunday, January Twenty-Fifth. 1/25/15 . . . Doo da de, that means Monda- Work.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Wait, I'm still confused, there's a rule stating that if your character dies while emperor, and they get revived, their no longer emperor?

Shouldn't it be if they die and can't be revived they should no longer be emperor? Or is the rule in place to stop unessary long rules by one person?

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Trying to sort my sleeping pattern to see if that helps with my depression, midnight is a stretch for me now. :(
I don't think I can come, and I really wanted to. Gaaahhh..