Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Debonair's Club

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
IGN: Kajuit
Forum name: Kajuit
Character name: Kublai Kull
Profession(s): Carpenter
Residence(s): Storm's landing inn

What do you have to add to the Debonair's Club?
Kublai has been practicing carpentry since before the exodus. He can create very refined pieces of furniture for the club, take on commissions, and teach his trade to any apprentices.
Why do you want to join the Debonair's Club?
Unfortunately his tools got left behind during the exodus, hence his interest in the club; with a few good connections he might be able to get new ones. Perhaps he can get paid commissions from the same network too. He enjoys his mug of ale and he's keen to talk about his trade with others.

IC letter on its way. (Do you also have coords of a public chest near your house where I can put an IG letter?)

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
IGN: SirLiam1124
Forum name: SirLuamTehDoge
Character name: Tyr Eldsvart
Profession(s): Shiprwright and Carpenter
Residence(s): Traveler and a home in Burglarshire
Tyr has been working on his shipbuilding skills since he landed in the New Lands, though his skill lies mainly in ships the size of fishing boats to decently sized long-ships, though his regular carpentry skills is primarily used in creating round shields, hunting bows, and tool handles.
With little to do beyond sit in a tavern or travel, Tyr wants to build connections with the rest of the craftsmen in the Lands. Plus, it opens people to RPing with new people, which is always fun.

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Due to the group's size, I can tell that it might be difficult to inform everyone of the event's times or ask what might make the best times. One solution might be to use a discord server to make discrete but lasting announcements that everyone can weigh in on without cluttering up the forums. I've decided to try this approach, and we'll see if it works out.

If you've applied and been accepted, please join here: [Link]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Due to the group's size, I can tell that it might be difficult to inform everyone of the event's times or ask what might make the best times. One solution might be to use a discord server to make discrete but lasting announcements that everyone can weigh in on without cluttering up the forums. I've decided to try this approach, and we'll see if it works out.

Just set a date and see who can and can't make it man :p I don't think anyone would be bothered too much if they cannot always make it

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
IGN: TheNerdatron
Forum name: TheNerdatron
Character name: Merdon Samrit
Profession(s): Brewery, Wood Carving
Residence(s): Searching for his towns people

Basically, only Brewery. Not the best woodcarver, since he is self taught

Why do you want to join the Debonair's Club
I want to join the Debonair's club as a learning experience, to learn more trades and skills and to improve the ones I already have.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Haven't forgotten about you lot, there will be a second event in the coming weeks. I am currently trying to balance my time between preparation for a difficult set of finals and holiday family activities. The next event will likely be some time during the week of Monday the 18th, but we'll see.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

Aw :c Is there no possibility to there being a skype group as well/instead?

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
Haven't forgotten about you lot, there will be a second event in the coming weeks. I am currently trying to balance my time between preparation for a difficult set of finals and holiday family activities. The next event will likely be some time during the week of Monday the 18th, but we'll see.
So is there a discord or?

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
IGN: The_Tottot
Forum name: The Tottot
Character name: James McGuffin
Profession(s): Politician, Noble, World Class Merchant, Guild Master, Master of Commerce, Innkeeper, and Chef.
Residence(s): Mockingbay, Ralidor, Storm's Landing, Thorne.

Money, Resources, Muffins.
Why not?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
IGN: The_Tottot
Forum name: The Tottot
Character name: James McGuffin
Profession(s): Politician, Noble, World Class Merchant, Guild Master, Master of Commerce, Innkeeper, and Chef.
Residence(s): Mockingbay, Ralidor, Storm's Landing, Thorne.

Money, Resources, Muffins.
Why not?
c38fe876-7b0f-445e-a9c0-4163e4d96ac8.jpg

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
IGN:
MelodyMusica
Forum name:
MelodyComplex
Character name:
Violet Herennia
Profession(s):
Doctor-In-Training, Battlefield Medic, Jeweler, and Logatheta of Astrakhan
Residence(s):
Astrakhan

Violet is a very enthusiastic and creative woman who's always looking to learn about anything she can get her hands on (I mean c'mon she's training to be a doctor and she's a jeweler)
Violet wishes to join the Club as she wishes to meet people that she can learn new skills from or even teach people what she already knows.

Shao

Bring back angry react
IGN: ShaolinPunk
Forum name: ShaolinPunk
Character name: Ventare Seymour
Profession(s): Preist of the Grey Lady, Prince and makes the odd bit of alcohol also learning to smith.
Residence(s): Halbed, Linlea and a few other less lived in residences.

Deep knowledge of the Grey Lady. Has some knowledge of both medicine and alchemy and is pretty chill.
Ven wishes to meet new people who can share useful knowledge that is of interest to him.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
IGN: Icanra
Forum name: Icanra
Character name: Lune "Astrum" Tekton
Profession(s): Count, Bard
Residence(s): Astrum Island

Music, poetry and song writing, dabbles in architecture and construction.

To find new connections and meet others he otherwise wouldnt have the oppertunity to meet.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
IGN: Lemarc
Forum name: Lemarc
Character name: (Captain) Lemarc Duggan
Profession(s): Ship Captain (for charter, expedition, exploration, trading, deliveries...), adventurer and explorer.
Residence(s): The closest to that would be his ship, the Blue Bird. No permanent home yet.

Knowledge of the world, nautical stuff and many things related to the above professions.

Lemarc accidentally walked in the last meeting and found it interesting.